1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EEC Online Racing (Public server and Leagues)

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Will Mazeo, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero foxtochop AMS2 Club Member

What's the point of this question? If anyone wants to install mods well go for it. But if you want to play AMS as clean as no-mod-content it's alright too. So, again, what's the point of this question?

2. Gringo

Gringo Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

OT

Question asked and answered.

Carry on

3. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

New leagues coming in EEC:
    [​IMG]
    This time we are allowing driver swap so if you want to race with a friend rather than against him/her feel free to do so. Driver swap time will fit a normal pit stop so you won't be at a disadvantage. Note that driver swap is allowed, not required.
    GT Series schedule:
    *Interlagos
    *Laguna Seca
    *Catalunya (E)
    *Monza
    *Paul Ricard (E)
    *Oschersleben
    *Spa (E)
    *Melbourne

Tracks with a (E) means 120 minutes, the rest is 60. We plan (TBC) to split this into a GT Series championship (includes all events), GT Sprint (for those that only want to run the 60 minutes races) and the Endurance Cup (for 120 minutes races).

Le Mans Series schedule:
    *Sebring
    *Montreal
    *Watkins Glen
    *Silverstone
    *Nürburgring
    *Spielberg
    *Road America
    *Virginia
    *Road Atlanta

In this league races are 90 minutes long and include LMP2 and GTE cars. Driver swap also allowed.

We try to manage our races in a way that makes it a fun place to be no matter if you take it more serious or if you just want to race for fun. If you are interested just make a presentation answering the 10 questions posted here.

4. AZRCD

AZRCD New Member AMS2 Club Member

Just throwing this out there, how about having a public server with shorter practice times (10 -12 mins) and longer races (maybe 20 or 25 mins.) I had a great time yesterday on the public server, but I'd like to spend more of the time racing. I think it's good to keep the total time of each event down because you can drop in for a race or two easily.

Really enjoying driving these cars, thanks for this mod!

5. Will Mazeo

I don't think 20 minutes race in a public server is good (it was set to 20 minutes before), on majority of races people get out after 5 minutes when cars start spreading.
    The practice time is just for people to wait others join, you can call a vote to advance session

6. AZRCD

AZRCD New Member AMS2 Club Member

I get it. Maybe play around with adding another few mins, raise it to 15 or 16? See if I'm the the only one asking for it, maybe I'm crazy. As for the jumping to the next session, that works but only if it gets enough votes to pass. I do understand why you want to try and get as many people as possible, but between practice and quali, you spend double the race time just getting to racing. Again, clearly this is just my opinion, but I thought I'd put it up here to see if others are thinking the same way. And again, I can't say enough for how much I am enjoying driving these cars.

7. Will Mazeo

It was already 20 minutes race and people asked to reduce it as our members just wanted something for fun rather than feeling in a league ^^"
    Better wait 20 minutes in a practice for a 12 minutes race than start a 20 minutes race with 5 people and having 3 of them leaving after the first lap (it was happening)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will Mazeo

Public server updated with GT3 v1.3, Curitiba added to track list

9. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yo, help me with my EEC install, please.
    All i see when i click on the EEC icon in the menu and go to test day/online is the safety car.
    There are no other cars for me to choose from. What's the issue here ?

Thanks

10. Will Mazeo

read the readme file

11. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Great job with the mod, boys. :)

Had my first couple of races and enjoyed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Will Mazeo

We will at some point trade Patrick's tracks for our own version of Patrick's track guys to save space in the server, better experience online and also to remove stuff that is not necessary. We'll put a warning here (and on Reddit) when it happens with a link to download.

13. Will Mazeo

Removed Curitiba and Montreal from the server, already did a ton of integrity check serverside and Steam is not finding anything wrong and people are still getting mismatches on these tracks so I guess it's Reiza side issue.

14. Will Mazeo

Public server updated with mod version 1.4

15. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

GT / Tourism cars never been my preference (I like formulas). But definitely this mod will occupy me for hours because I thought sensational.

I would just like to congratulate everyone involved for their excellent work.

16. F_B

F_B Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Would be great to have this nice mod with several series and - most important - talent files for offline racing. As far as I know there is just one series with talent files available (2016 CIGT).

17. Will Mazeo

Everything is available (3d objects for painting included), people have to do their stuff now ;)

18. PATR10T

PATR10T Boss from european endurance center :) AMS2 Club Member

took me 3hours to convert the gt masters pack from sce to ams ;) feel free to make the other ones :)

19. Will Mazeo

Public server updated now to use our version of the tracks, they work better online and we also save space, you can download them here MEGA link to download also appears in the Virtual Xperience portal, just click on our server :)
    Tracklist updated

20. F_B

F_B Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd like to, but I have no clue how to create series with working talent files, unfortunately.