1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions of the EEC mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msportdan, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

EEC mods are made to be as stand alone as possible, if you put the mod in your install you'll just get the option to use them in your game, nothing more. You don't have to make backup of anything when you use it lol

2. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Racedepartment.Com has quite a few skin packs. I'm on mobile so I can't find all of them but I did find the British skin pack. Skins - British GT - GT3 - 2016 -

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Skins - British GT - GT3 - 2016 -

4. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

new update to this 1.8

may check it out..

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  5. Msportdan

@PATR10T @Will Mazeo
    can i just ask though, if i only wanted the modern gt cars only, can i just delete out the old ones from the folder. That won't cause issues?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  6. Msportdan

anychance of uploading some where other than mega, so I don't have to dl a whole new web browser just to get it pleassse!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Use Megasync so you don't need a new browser (and you get more downlaod limit with it)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Msportdan

actually if u click in the load to cloud server u can dl it from there

9. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Or put the download in two smaller parts, so we don't need a account

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Schlitty

Schlitty Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Has anybody messed with their FFB and/or RealFeelPlugin settings on this mod and the different cars? And care to share them? I know I can play with them myself and feel is subjective but I'm interested to see what people have done in getting some different feels and variety, if anybody has. Curiosity. Thanks.

Edit: I've since learned how to adjust the realfeel while in game and had a little more fun with the mod. :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  11. Frederic

Frederic Badexample

I friggin love that mod. I would like to thanks everybody involved into this. Patriot and everybody else! Huge thank you! 99%.9 of my Automobilista hours goes into this!

12. Rodders

Rodders Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you tried their LMS mod? it has 5 GTE cars and 6 LMP2 cars. Really nice mod too and great if you plan to run an endurance race. The Dallara is a beast!

13. Frederic

Frederic Badexample

Yep got all the mods pretty much from ECC. Love them all! Wish they had a skin pack for the LMS mod..

European Endurance Center

14. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I really like this mod, it's probably the best GT3 mod I've played in any game.
    I've been playing it only offline against AI, so far I've had really good races against AI.

15. kondor999

kondor999 New Member

It's a fantastic mod. How does Realfeel work even though there are no entries for the cars in this mod in Realfeel.ini?

Sorry - I used to know the answer but the last time I messed with Realfeel was back in 09 with the Power and Glory mod :)

16. Schlitty

Schlitty Active Member AMS2 Club Member

In Automobilista the RealFeelPlugin.ini uses the first 5 letters/numbers/characters of the "Description" line in the .veh file of a car to determine what entry it uses in RealFeelPlugin.ini, then if there isn't an entry matching the Description in a .veh it creates one using those first 5 characters and assigns generic default RealFeel settings. So basically its just default RealFeel. But you can adjust it to your feel.

So say you drove the Aston Martin, the description line is; Description="Aston Martin DBRS9" ... After driving it, it would show up at the bottom in your RealFeel as [Aston] with the generic default RealFeel settings.

The EEC mod doesn't feature any special prefix in the .veh files since its a bunch of different cars. So each car you drive will be a new default entry. Then you can adjust each one as you see fit. Though, all the cars of the same manufacturer will be the same entry because of the way they're named.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. iRaptor

iRaptor New Member AMS2 Club Member

One silly question, after downloading the mod I can only see the safety car which means I've done something wrong. I extracted the files on Win RAR and probably did it wrong this time. However the GameData files are where they should be, and the same goes for the place where you put the "ReizaXX" files.

Can anyone point me to an eventual response than has already been given or simply tell me which file(s) to move/edit?

18. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

19. iRaptor

iRaptor New Member AMS2 Club Member

Cheers I'll have a look at it!

20. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

Almost in the same boat, only difference is that I see and can drive the GT3 cars, while the GTE and LMP's are also clearly present in the files, but don't show in the game...
    I asked on the EEC forum, but nobody seems to know what could be wrong.
    Mod is installed, update is installed, every little zip file is unzipped at the right place afaik...
    Real mystery to me !
    In the meantime I love driving the GT3's, but I'd really like to use the others too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.