Automobilista v1.3.0 & ADELAIDE RELEASED; Updated to V1.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Automobilista v1.30 is released, along with a new DLC: Adelaide is also available for purchase here.

If you are interested in other current & upcoming Automobilista DLCs however it is strongly recommended you check the AMS "Season Pass" for all upcoming DLCs (for those that already have the base game) and the bundle of AMS Base + Season Pass (which includes the base game).

Pricings for Automobilista & Season Pass have been adjusted - Automobilista base has dropped to US$ 29.99 (or respective currency conversion) while the Season Pass price has risen to US$ 39.99 or your respective currency conversion. Individual DLC packages remain priced the same way, including Adelaide which now sells for the standard US$ 5.99.

For a limited amount of time you may still get the Membership upgrade which includes the Season Pass with the old pricing of US$ 29.99 from our forum store, and that will also grant you Reiza 51 access.

Below is the Changelog for v1.3.0:

Content

Cars
    • Added ARC Camaro Series
    Tracks
    • Added Adelaide street circuit (historic 1988, modern & Supertruck layouts) (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR ADELAIDE OR SEASON PASS OWNERS)

Features & Fixes

• Added option to customize number of AI opponents per class in race weekend
    • Implemented audio reverb (static for now) & added option to customize reverb level from audio menu
    • Added new sound effect filters & altered doppler effect
    • Expanded audio options & reprofiled volume sliders
    • Added diesel exhaust smoke emission to Formula Trucks
    • Added F-Truck mid-race full course yellow option to RULES menu (may be used for other series as well) *
    • Race menu tweaks & other minor UI adjustments
    • DynHUD: Fixed Delta widget functionality occasionally not resetting when switching to another track in TT mode
    • Added function for track state deterioration while track is not used from one day to another and from one session to another (may vary from track to track)
    • Fixed bug with DRS counter causing DRS to be available before lap 3; Fixed DRS being available during and after safety car period; DRS can now also be deactivated by pressing DRS button
    • Added (AI) label to AI cars in multiplayer
    • Cars now default to ideal tire pressure & temperature, warmed up brakes at the start of Time Trial mode
    • updated engine wear / reliability values in various cars
    • Adjusted yellow flag / parc ferme / start procedure rules for several series
    • Raised AI speed behind safety car
    • Fixed bug with track state not resetting correctly when race or weekend is restarted
    • Added new engine wear / blow-up functions **
    • Adjusted marbles spacing offline to reduce FFB rattling
    • Added dynamic road shader for road surface dust (currently implemented at Adelaide, Oulton, Caldwell, Brands, Jacarepagua Historic and Montreal Historic, VIR, Kansai, Imola)
    • Interlagos: Eased off cut detection at T11 exit and inside S/F straight
    • Added low downforce aero packages to F-Classic, F-V12, F-V10, F-Reiza & F-Extreme
    • Slightly increased downshift protection in cars with semi-automatic boxes
    • Adjusted AI brake power / grip usage for all cars
    • Removed incorrectly enabled launch control from engines in several series
    • Fixed overdone dynamic tire wear texture
    • Supertruck: Raised camber and suspension damping for default setup; Adjusted tire textures
    • Boxer Cup: Completely revised physics with addition of helper springs
    • SuperV8: fixed uv mapping issue on carbody
    • F-Trainer: Minor tire model adjustments
    • F-Vintage: Minor tire model adjustments; Adjusted tire LOD settings
    • F-Retro: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed black polys on one of the LODs of the Copersucar model
    • F-Classic: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed textures error on low player and opponent settings
    • F-V12: Minor tire model adjustments; Softened front suspension range & default settings
    • F-V10: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed black polys on one of the LODs; Fine tuned external sound samples overlap
    • Superkart: Minor tire model adjustments; Reduced aero yaw sensitivity
    • SuperV8: Minor tire model adjustments; reduced default roll bar setting a click on both ends
    • Karts: Further AI performance tuning

EDIT: Added v1.3.1 hotfix:
    • VX: Added function to feed main leaderboard & split TToW leaderboards, along with an in-game tab in TT mode to see both timing screens
    • Fixed max number of opponents on various series to the correct total
    • Switched back incorrect "Ethanol" references in UI to "Fuel"
    • Further global improvements to AI brake usage & re-callibrated AI performance for SuperV8, F-V10, F-Reiza, Boxer Cup, ARC Camaro, Mini, Ultima Race
    • Updated engine wear parameters in several cars, addressing some reported issues
    • Slightly adjusted default brake bias in several cars (won´t affect saved
    • Adelaide: Added remaining trackside buildings; Generally improved AI paths in all versions; Corrected speed limits; Corrected AI entering Pitlane; Improved cut detection on 1st chicane
    • Oulton: Updated terrain textures, using new method
    • Brands: Updated terrain textures, using new method
    • Caruaru: Fixed invisble wall on infield
    • F-Vintage: Adjusted wheel LODs for better performance
    • Mini: Fixed sound issue with reverb from previous version
    • Boxer Cup: Adjusted default tire pressures
    • ARC Camaro: Fixed body lighting issue at night; improved cockpit textures; improved sounds
    • Caterham: Updated 620R suspension rates
    • Opalas: Corrected small sound errors in 86 version; Corrected fuel consumption & estimate; Small tire revision in 86 version

* The mid-race full course yellow is a rule from F-Truck - it triggers a 2-lap safety car period after the leader completes half race distance (provided the total distance is equal or more than 10 laps / 15 minutes). It does not work in historical tracks.

** The new engine reliability functions will demand extra care during gear shifts, specially for older engines. Upshifting without lifting in cars without powershift and bouncing off the rev limiter will accelerate engine wear and may eventually lead to failures if practiced over a longer race distance; a very aggressive downshift may lead to an instant blow-up.

If you have an online race tonight, you may stick to or revert to the previous v1.2.1 by selecting that branch from the Steam Beta tab. Further instructions as to how to do that here.

If you have a bug to report please use the new bug report thread (make sure to check the opening post first).

If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added / updated correctly.

For further difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game, please refer to USER MANUAL present as a launch option from Steam If you need further assistance please post it inV1.0 troubleshooting topic or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 10
  2. taris

taris Member

Show... vcs são os melhores.... Manda alguma versão "reverse" ai para agente curtir um dia ;)

3. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Adelaide is really nicely done, great work! And the list of fixes and improvements is really impressive! Some of them are not even minor fixes…:eek: All these for our enjoyment… Well done! Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eduardo Mennocchi

Eduardo Mennocchi Racecar driver wannabe AMS2 Club Member

Amazing job guys! Keep up the amazing work! :hurrayreiza:

5. The Moose

The Moose New Member

Great update guys, thanks for your continued hard work!

6. CCKaren

CCKaren Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Your link to Adelaide on Steam goes to the Imola pack by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rodent

Rodent Member AMS2 Club Member

One year later still no Steam achievements, advertised since day 1.

Looking forward to trying out the new content, the ARC looks like a hoot.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I just downloaded the patch and tried Adelaide, great job! I'm looking forward to Hockenheim.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. larry shanks

larry shanks New Member AMS2 Club Member

sweet.

curious thing though. i have the ams season pass and have not been able to access reiza 51. i have emailed but nobody gets back to me. really enjoyed following the development

10. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

where did u get ur pass? on steam?

11. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza 51 access was only given to crowdfunding backers and to those who bought it
    before it was on steam, i think. It is not included in the season pass on steam.

12. Rodders

Rodders Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Great work guys - still exploring but win of the day so far for me............reverb on replays. I can't describe how happy that's made me without causing offence :D

13. Renato Simioni

Unfortunately we can´t hook forum access up with the Season Pass purchase from Steam, but you can still get Reiza 51 access by buying the Membership pack from the forum store which includes Season Pass with the old price, as per opening post:

14. Rodent

Any new word on the achievements Renato? Not that many updates to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. larry shanks

ok, understood. but realize, that i had access, and it went away. for whatever reason. i sent emails inquiring after. the backer-forum connection was never clear to me because i had access without it. thanks for the clarification.

16. Renato Simioni

Larry, did you participate in last year´s crowdfunding campaign or bought the membership pack from the forum? Those are the 2 ways to normally get access.

Mind you this is a flexible rule, as I´ve mentioned in a few topics we can grant access to Reiza 51 for those who bought the Season Pass from Steam who are also active members in the regular forums - if you have 50 posts or more and want access to Reiza 51, send me or @Dave Stephenson a PM and we´ll get you in.

From another topic:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rodent

Awesome!

18. Schlitty

Schlitty Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Good stuff as always. I'm gonna hold you to those promises for the next public update though! AI/Singleplayer improvements are a must. I'm about ready to go full on Msportsdan on you guys. :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. larry shanks

thanks for the replies. i think i signed up here on this website. this is what the email i received looked like, if that helps. now that i think about it im fairly certain i did not do the upgrade through steam. only purchased gsce there and received ams like that. anything additional was more than likely procured here.

[​IMG]

20. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Good to know, I bought AMS + season pass on Steam last year, whenever I reach 50 posts I'll PM you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.