Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft modded cars pack!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Links & Resources' started by Frederic, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

The problem with the engines blowing up is that the rev limit is higher than the instant blow RPM value. You need to edit the engine files for the cars and set the engine damage RPM values higher. See hee also:
    Cars - DRM Revival PART1

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

Thanks, that did the trick ! :)
    Don't know how I overlooked the post in your link...

3. motori nella leggenda

motori nella leggenda Member

First post link is dead MEGA

4. Wergilius

Wergilius Member AMS2 Club Member

Latest version link DRM Revival Mod 1.2
    (don't forget to add realfeal.txt to your ini)

Link was listed in this DRM event to be used now on Sunday 4/3-18!

• Like Like x 1
  5. polo199

polo199 Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for posting this link.

Any idea where this version stands as far as AMS features go? It seems 1.1 had a consistent FFB (no need for reversing FFB main value).

6. Wergilius

Wergilius Member AMS2 Club Member

No idea, maybe it's an "all in a package", I just extracted all the files to my AMS folder and copied the realfeel and it was ready to go with an icon and championship available.

If the 1.1 was the version found at RD that one seems to need some hands on to work correct.

I realy like the more brutal driving of these cars :)

7. Zuffenhausen Weiss

Zuffenhausen Weiss New Member AMS2 Club Member

Very sad, even more more disappointing is the lack of mods in rF2 now that the modders wants to focus on a simcade called AC which is as disappointing as put together as being caught up in the hype and brought rF2 on the Steam sale a month after buying AMS and there, the lack of mods and the overly focus on single seaters and modern motorsports which have very little appeal to me - I wish there was a team who can convert it on their behalf if they don't want to do it

8. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

Well, I re-installed the newer version (I had so much issues with FFB of this mod before - don't recall which version I had) and it works great now. FFB is good, no need to reverse (which made it still feel wrong).
    This is nice !

9. Zuffenhausen Weiss

...also this needs to be pointed out to the DRM mod team (all JAF results links are in Japanese) - in regards to the Celica; Nobuhide Tachi, who is listed as the driver, have never drove for the Trust team who is separate to his TOM's operation. He, in fact, drove the car in 1979 with the 1977 colour scheme and body modification, sold it after to build a new A40 Celica based car before retiring as a driver to focus entirely on his team. The Trust car was in fact driven twice by Mitsutake Koma in the final round of '82 and '83 and twice in 1982 by Kaoru Hoshino, a Toyota works driver who contrary to beliefs, is not related to Kazuyoshi

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. polo199

polo199 Member AMS2 Club Member

Not sure there is a problem with the community or AMS per se. You have to remember that we're living some kind of golden ago of racesims. We've never had so many available sims around at the same time. The global racesim community is not made of millions and AMS is a niche product. The modding community is even smaller.

Clearly AC is getting the lion's share of the modding community. More often than not, mods get attention thanks to their looks and AC provides the best platform for that.
    I think that we should be grateful that AMS gets several top quality mods like CART Extreme, Porsche RSR'74, Sirocco Cup and a couple others. This is top quality mod content with no need of sound fixes here, FFB special parameters there, etc.
    AMS is a small platform which provides us with a few BUT top quality mods. I feel quite OK with what we have here. Reiza's not Kunos and I don't think they've sold 100's of thousands of AMS copies (which is totally a shame according to me).

@santiglza
    A shame you cannot release those mods. I think DRM is a must. I also love the BPR/GT400/GT600 era. Plenty of cool cars.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zuffenhausen Weiss

[]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  12. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Member

Where can I find version 1.3?

Thank you.

Cheers
    Robin

13. Manuel Staedel