Automobilista Time Trial Challenge - Season Completed!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Matty28

Matty28 Member

@Schlitty
    You did nothing wrong, you posted it so no one one was left wondering why they've got no chance. Secondly, I bet you the reason it was only you and me doing it early on was because the rest were waiting to do it at the end of the week. They should be thanking you for giving them tips.

@Antonio Castagna
    Hope you aren't using those "trick" setups which I personally have decided should be banned from Reiza's competition under Matty28 rule #43.

I want you to write this out 100 times and see if it goes in any better.

Where are your complaints about people using tricks to stop their setups from being shared? Where are your complaints abut people using other people's setups? Where are your complaints about people who are jumping in at the last second to set a lap so no one has chance to use their setup? Where are your complaints about people cutting corners i.e. everyone? In reality, you do not care about the rules of the competition at all and just make them all up yourself.

@SkyE
    You appear to have seen the light and are joining the club, but at the same time you agree with people telling you that you are evil and deserve no respect lol.

Just some more in case it wasn't clear enough

• Like Like x 1
  2. krusti

krusti RaceSimulatorItaly Founder AMS2 Club Member

3. SkyE

SkyE New Member

That...argumentation...

4. Matty28

Matty28 Member

clarkson.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hotlap Masochist

Once again, simracing proves itself to be excruciatingly toxic.

Y'all need Jesus.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. SkyE

SkyE New Member

Jesus is my high

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Antonio Castagna

Antonio Castagna Active Member

I post every week a video of my hotlaps in my youtube channel, i have also the telemetry, i don't have problem to show at all the community that I run respecting the rules.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Can people please start acting a little bit more sensible. We're discussing the best course of action at present.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Paradiz

Paradiz RFRO Member AMS2 Club Member

Invalidate this week results, fix the issue (cuts invalidate current AND next lap? only for last sector? black flag when 4 wheels out?), start again next week?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Antonio Castagna

It seems to me that you are the one who speaks of nothing.
    I would, among other things, be absolutely in favor of implementing, in Time Trials, the fixed setup and the permanent control of the anticheat SimRacingTools. Nothing is impossible.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Matty28

Matty28 Member

@Antonio Castagna If you didn't have a problem respecting rules you wouldn't be calling me and others "cheathers" and telling us we should be "ashamed" and "don't deserve respect" since it is currently not cheating. As I keep saying you should be telling Reiza you think they should change the rules or make the game stop it, but you're insulting the people trying to compete to the maximum instead.

I think you'll find what I speak is so rich in information that you cannot even comprehend it thus it seems like nothing to you. Are you sure SimRacingTools fixes this? Reizas is absolutely fine as long as they can add the ability to invalidate the next lap if you go off near the last corner, but if it would take too much time that could be an alternative. Not ideal to have people downloading more software though - people might not get the memo.

This is what I think is the best solution. I mean, one thing is consistent in all of this: no one actually wants to have to drive across from another part of the track to win. So everyone would be happy. Reiza could also change the track to another karting track where this is not possible if it's impossible to implement that last sector invalidating fix in reasonable time.

Anyway, there's nothing left to add. Let's stop going on and on and on and on and on and just wait for Reizas decision. For now you'll just have to suck it up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. TaT

TaT Member AMS2 Club Member

Less "Is English your first language?" and more of "Is Earth your first planet?"... :D

13. Ethan Dean

Your constantly condescending tone is hardly commanding of respect. Chill out.

14. Antonio Castagna

I'm calm, I didn't say anything offensive. Maybe you misunderstood, it happens to those who don't speak the same language.

15. Ethan Dean

wut, I quoted Matty, not you. You're good

16. Matty28

Matty28 Member

Hard not to be when you have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again and it still doesn't go in while being insulted for doing so. Also nice to see you're fine with insults but not a supposed condescending tone. I would be interested to know the precise bits you think are condescending and why you think it is not warranted.

17. Ethan Dean

Unfortunately I don't care enough to pick through all your posts to satisfy your demands.

18. Matty28

Matty28 Member

Usually when people fail to provide a response it is because they don't have one. If you need to pick through all my posts you've disproved half your own statement anyway :).

Moving on, where have you been? Aren't you playing anymore?

19. Ethan Dean

Alrighty then

Okay, "constantly" condescending was a stretch, but statements like these certainly give your long tirades an ill flavour. It just feels like you're looking down your nose at all and sundry, when in reality we're all talking about a sodding video game. It's not that deep.

Also, nah, my time's been going into Rocket League lately, plus I got Swiv 3D working again thanks to DOSBox. A childhood favourite which I never got to complete.

I also started Half Life, gonna go all the way through the series top to bottom. I wanted to start with Black Mesa but Xen isn't out yet

20. jra

jra New Member

Exceeding the track limits is not allowed by the game, but you get the penalty in one lap and the benefits in the subsequent one. Its a design flaw that you are exploiting.

• Agree Agree x 2