Cockpit view (+more issues) when using HE SQ shifter !

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Fanapryde, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

I stumbled upon a problem a while ago and I can't find a solution, nor have I any idea what could cause it.

I am using Fanatec CSW V2/Porsche 918 RSR (and Formula carbon) wheel, Fanatec SQ/H sifter, HE Pro pedals. I made a profile for it and it all works fine all the time.

Now if I want to use my HE SQ shifter (for which I made another profile) I get this cockpit view (triple screen)

[​IMG]

I can find no way to change it. I tried all camera's (who all work fine) but I can NOT use cockpit view.
    The shifter works, I can change gears, steering works, pedals work, but NO buttons on the Fanatec wheel work either (though they are assigned).

If I go back to my "normal" profile (without the HE SQ shifter), it is messed up. I have to re-assign the controls each time or I get the same image as above and brake=steering right and so on.

I halve tried disconnecting the Fanatec shifter (to see if that interfered) but to no avail.

It's driving me mad that I can't use the HE SQ shifter in AMS. :confused:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

I should add that using JoyToKey (to assign several buttons for the same command) does not help either in AMS, my cockpit view is still corrupted.
    Tried it in rF2 and then I can use paddles as well as the HE SQ shifter as the Fanatec shifter, all at the same time.
    So it feels that the HE SQ shifter is interfering in some way in AMS...?

3. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Member

Managed to get everything working now, thanks to Svend from Heusinkveld Engineering.
    The shifter interfered with buttons on the wheel and button box, that were mapped to certain controls.
    Deleting all profiles and starting from scratch again, switching some controls finally did it.
    Glad to be able to use the Heusinkveld SQ shifter in AMS too.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1