Automobilista v1.0 is RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

just did a quick test, my settings were all max (except shadows), reduced it to all high, 30 Boxer Cup @ Goiania went from 3.3gb to 2.6gb. Could add this to the manual if it isn't there already, test it there too @Marcos Furriel

DynHUD still cause problem online tho, it freezes (the whole game, not only dyn itself) when people join or leave, I don't recommend using it online.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This is some important info for online champs !
    Can we have this info (number of cars) for all Classes?

Or it's already the number of opponents AI that the game limits when you do a single player race ?

3. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Ok so server replays are kinda fine, cars are still floating, very little but they are

4. roby13

roby13 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

why not use max visible vehicles limitation?

5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Oh, if you've already verified your game cache then I dunno how to fix it for you, because that was the solution for me.

What you can do though is right click on your C: drive (or where ever you have steam installed) > Properties > Tools > Error Checking > Check

Because there could possibly be something wrong with your drive. But perhaps not, but it's worth a check anyway.

6. P*Funk

P*Funk Active Member

Ah, interesting. Its then normal that the new engine modeling makes 1st gear in the V12 more hazardous than before? I can definitely feel more granular power application for the car but was surprised at how much more wheel spin I get through low speed corners now causing me to short shift out of 1st more than I used to.

7. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Passing here just to praise (again) the beautiful work of this team.
    I do not have as much time as I would like to dedicate to the simulator, but the little I already noticed, I can say that the new updates were surprising such as:
    New lighting SpeedLand (was much like the real track);
    Formula Vintage, a fantastic experience and a little biased since formulas are usually at the top of my preference;
    Mendig Bergschleife, selective and very challenging track. The attention to detail that the team gave this track left me speechless, fantastic.

Nice work and success to all team.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1