1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer Sprint Cup Trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris_Traat, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Chris_Traat

Chris_Traat New Member

hi guys,

i just wanted to share my little trailer with you :) Let me know what you think!

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio New Member

Fantastic work mate. I know what car I'm racing tonight now:).

3. Chris_Traat

Chris_Traat New Member

4. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

Very nice trailer! God job man.

And what a amazing venues! I'm planning to race them myself with the Boxer Cup.

Interesting thing to mention: 8 of tracks will hold races in Porsche Cups around the World (the exception is Londrina (a small regional track) and Salvadar (not used in Brazil since 2013).

My two cents: I would change Londrina and Salvador with Curitiba and Goiania (two most importants tracks in Brazil, after Interlagos, which will hold races in Porsche Cup Brasil 2017).

Also, Virginia will held a Porsche Cup USA race, as a supporter race for IMSA Weathertech.

Regards!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. Chris_Traat

Chris_Traat New Member

Thanks for your feedback. Actually I looked at all the tracks that come with AMS without the mods and I just picked the tracks I liked. So it was luck that 8 of the tracks race the porsch cup in RL :)

6. Lorencini

That's what makes the Boxer so nice (aside the awesome new physics from v1.3.0): Porsche keeps and supports its series all over the world! So, most of the international-grade tracks in AMS, plus the Patrick Giranthon ones, held a Porsche Cup race in real life.

I took the effort to create a 2017 calendar with all Porsche Cup Series I could find, I like to race in a track in the week of the actual race. It makes it easier for find content about, like videos, track layout used, race duration and laps, and also I like to compare my times with real life qualify and race real times. Check it out!

Another thing: since you like the Boxer Cup as I do, recently I've created a Boxer Sound Pack mod, you should definelly try it. I can't imagine race these cars without it :) Link: Boxer Cup Sound Pack

2017-PorscheCup-Calendar.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Chris_Traat

Chris_Traat New Member

WOW really nice work. I'll give the new sound files a try.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lorencini

Nice. Tell me if you like or not, any feedback is useful :)