1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Truck purchase / DLC question

Discussion in 'Formula Truck' started by Frodesa, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Frodesa

Frodesa Member AMS2 Club Member

I buy formula truck for a friend now, will he get the formula truck dlc for automobilista later if he buys automobilista after trying formula truck?

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not so sure right now, but based on what we have said previously on this topic: Reiza Membership packages now in offer - what they are and why join

If he already owns F-Truck 2013 and Automobilista by the time that the DLC is released for AMS, then yes, he will get it with no costs.

We will have more details available to the public by the time of release of this DLC comes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Yes, if you own Formula Truck on Steam (be it by your own purschase or from a gift), you will have the AMS Truck DLC available for free (so long as you also own AMS obviously).

• Like Like x 1
  4. hex

hex Damage, Inc. AMS2 Club Member

I would still pay for this DLC. Cannot wait for my lovely trucks in AMS :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sam Smith

Sam Smith Member AMS2 Club Member

Bring on the trucks. The values are already in the realfeelplugin.ini settings :D

• Agree Agree x 2