Formula 3 League

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by F1-Dave, Jun 22, 2017.

1. F1-Dave

F1-Dave Member

Hi guys im looking for dedicated drivers to take part in a league hosted by Www.raceleagues.com
    League starts next month for a 6 race series,
    I am UK based,
    Check out site and look for Slipstreamers Revival league if your interested
    Thanks
    Dave
    !Note Changed to F3 Version 309!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. F1-Dave

F1-Dave Member

Hi all
    I'm open to suggestions for a slower formula open wheel car if it means getting drivers in
    Cheers

3. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think only 20 laps doens't do justice to a f1 race, you should aim up to 50 laps atleast.

• Like Like x 1
  4. F1-Dave

F1-Dave Member

Yes know what you mean buddy,
    thanks for the feedback,

Idea for the first season was quick fun and simple while I gained a good player base,

Going off experience in the past people generally drop out after a few races and and least this way the season is not to long and i can rebuild ready for season two,

Some have shown interest but say the ultimate car is a bit on the extreme side,

Happy to change the car or discus current race settings if people are willing to join,

Cheers

5. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm really thinking in joining your league, but until 23 of july I'm already on another sunday f-ultimate league at phoenixracingclub, if you want, join us and get a feel of the race pace with this cars.

This cars are a bit extreme, but usually we race at the same pace of the real life.

6. F1-Dave

F1-Dave Member

Hi mate, we have decided to change the car to the f3 after talking with the guys already registered,

Will maybe pick up the ultimate again at a later date once i can establish a player base,
    I personally think its a great car and enjoy the challenge but i have to except its not for everyone,
    Cheers for the invite i might pop in the server if its a open one,

Forum mods can you please atler the title to "F3 league" please or remove the thread thanks

7. F1-Dave

F1-Dave Member

8 seats left for the formula 3 league,
    We will have a dedicated server running 24/7 set up by the end of the day also
    Cheers