G920 DEADZONE steering problem since 1.4

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Robin_NL, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Member

As the title says, since the update 1.4 I have very vague steering in any car now.
    20-30 degrees input does nothing(feel) with the virtual car (though in the replays you see it moving a bit to the left right). The INPUT test in the UI also shows the red bars steering to the left /right correctly. The steering just is vague and indirect. Assetto Corsa still is good and direct. What can this be? Or what to do?

Thanks
    Cheers
    Robin

2. Matías Corvino

Matías Corvino New Member

Sense of speed maybe? Try reseting the wheel in the game, reassign the axis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Member

I did that and reassigned/calibrated(...) the X steering axis, but what really helped was the sensitvity increase of the X axis from 50(default?) to 100%. So it's now way more direct like it used to be but there is also abruptness in countersteer off course:)

Still don't know why I should do it like this. :oops:

But thanks!

Cheers
    Robin

4. Pedra Junior

Pedra Junior New Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG] Check the steering wheel speed sensitivity setting. It may be that with the new update the value of this option is changed. For steering wheel the ideal is to always use at 0%.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1