IMPORTANT Logitech G29 Wheel Problems

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Tester, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tester

Tester BANNED BANNED

Edit: Almost 2 Months over since i received my Last Reply from a Dev about the Logitech G29 Wheel is not Proper Supported by Automobilista, created this Thread that Dev's can see that the Issue still Persist and that they don't forget that the Issue exists. Still Hoping for a Sign of Life by any Dev.

Thanks in Advance for further Replies / Updates about this Issue.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tester

Tester BANNED BANNED

3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett Active Member AMS2 Club Member

4. OPERATOR

OPERATOR New Member

I am so tired of hearing you dumb g29 owners crying about game devs not supporting your wheel software. Logitech is responsible for not adapting the software to allow game to adjust settings. Instead of complaining on racing forums you should be addressing logitech support.
    FFB G29 a little help.
    New G29 and G920 drivers. G920 has firmware fix for rF2
    I own a g27 and will never be buying Logitech hardware again. For the mean time you can adjust the degrees of rotation to match the specific car in game. Good luck with Logitech support.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tester

Tester BANNED BANNED

G29 has a option to allow game to adjust settings. In general its definitely not Logitech's fault on that point, since (excuse me for adverting) other racing games for example like AC or Pcars proper supports the G29 Wheel, in those two games the degree applying automatically for each different car you want to drive because guess, those game Dev's updated their games to the newest Logitech Wheel SDK which adds Proper Support for the G29 Wheel. It is AMS fault, as i told above i talked with a AMS Dev months ago, he knew that there are issues with G29 and T500RS Wheels which would get fixed in the future. This Issue also persist in rFactor 2. (A rF2 Dev also told me that he is aware of this G29 Issue and they would fix it in the upcoming build.) Why you calling the G29 Wheel owners dumb ? Is your aim that we as a G29 Owner should sell our new G29 to buy a used G27 Wheel, since the G27 is only findable in used condition and there are few / very rare G27's on new condition which are available for ridiculously high prices ? No definitely no, and Thrustmaster is also a no go.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  6. Tester

Tester BANNED BANNED

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.