Last resort before refund.. anyone from AC team help please

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Dpmalito, May 22, 2017.

1. Dpmalito

Dpmalito New Member

No matter what I do what drivers I update or how many times I reinstall my osw simucube wheel won't be detected. I've made other posts and emailed the support and no one responds.

I can see others are having issues but I haven't gotten even one response with mine. I'm use small mige ioniHC with windows 10 latest "creators" update. In using 980ti in SLI but have tried without. I had a fanatec v2 that worked fine. My osw simucube just won't be detected. At this point I'm at my wits end if I don't get any help I'm gonna fight for a refund.

Any last tips would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I'm on Win7 but, I have no issues with OSW (SimuCube) or AccuForce detection.

3. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, I'm sorry but I too can't help. Zero issues with my brand new SimuCUBE OSW, Win 10 w/ Creators Update. Just setup a few days ago. Only challenge (known limitation) is that AMS can't force 'soft lock' to the wheel... you have to set manually for each car.

How many total USB inputs you have? What other games have you successfully used your OSW with?

4. Dpmalito

Dpmalito New Member

I do use my OSW with every other game out there: iracing assetto rfactor2 race room and they are all great.
    I'm actually just more upset that nobody from support or the Dev team even bothers to answer me. Paid money for their product, and it was working fine with my Clubsport v2, all of the other games work amazing, so it pretty much has to be a problem with the software. As I said I've tried literally everything except uninstalling windows 10.

So unless anyone knows a way I haven't tried to get in touch with the developers I guess I'm going to petition steam for a refund.

5. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

have you tried to delete your AMS user profile? this will ensure when you try to re-calibrate the wheel in game that it's not picking up on any old controller information. Might be just as simple as that. If it was a "software problem", mine wouldn't be working (nor would many others on this forum).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I am assuming you have deleted the game and tried a clean install as a last resort?

7. Dpmalito

Dpmalito New Member

Yes. I promise I'm not one of those post before you try anything people lol. This is a "last resort at my wits end" attempt.

Is there registry keys or something that have to be deleted by hand? That's the only thing I can think of left to try.

Thanks.