1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza 51 access

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wayne Whitmore, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Wayne Whitmore

Wayne Whitmore Active Member AMS2 Club Member

After purchasing the season pass I was to be able to access the development forum. I need some access code to gain access where do I get the access code?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Where'd you buy the season pass from?

If it's via Steam or some 3rd party Reiza 51 access is not included. You have to have purchased it via the membership pack link on the right (i.e direct from Reiza).

3. Jakerock

Jakerock New Member AMS2 Club Member

Is "Reiza 51" another name for The AMS Beta?

4. hashegotabeard

Specifically the Beta Forum. All Season pass owners have access to the AMS Beta and that does have a seperate forum on the steam app for feedback and bug reporting.

Reiza 17 is the placeholder name for Reiza's next game, which sometimes folks get mixed up.

5. Wayne Whitmore

Wayne Whitmore Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the replies. That is odd that the place I buy the season pass makes a difference. Had i known differently it also seems i have paid more than i should because i bought through steam. Forced to use steam forced into steam notifications and i wonder why i have never liked steam.

6. Jakerock

Jakerock New Member AMS2 Club Member

i didnt know about the difference in access depending on where you got it..
    I was just being a cheapskate and saw it was cheaper here by $10.

I have downloaded the beta and fired it up a couple of times and couldnt really tell what if anything was different...I guess I will have to check that 51 forum for changelogs and whatnot.
    Thank you very much for clearing that up!

7. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

That's odd, buying through Steam should be cheaper since the base game & season pass have been on sale a few times.

8. hashegotabeard

With the Reiza package locked to $US as it's currency it'll depend on the exchange rate for each buyer e.g when I bought mine from here the £ was stronger so it worked out cheaper buying direct from Reiza than through steam.

As far as I'm aware by purchasing direct from Reiza gives that all, or most of it, to Reiza themselves. Digital storefronts usually take a percentage of a sale if bought through them which can be as much as 30%. I think by buying direct Reiza avoid or reduce these fees.

• Agree Agree x 1