Results log issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Professionalsimracing.com, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Professionalsimracing.com

Professionalsimracing.com Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I had this in wish lists but I don't think belongs there and would like a response please.

Three things which I continue to see and which are related.

First is that my results in monitor in game are missing information for some laps. Is Reiza aware of this issue?

When results are missing in-game I notice they are also missing in results log.

There are also know issues with XML using non-standard tags as outlined in this thread...

http://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/ams-official-wishlist-suggestions-thread.28/page-24#post-11775

...but the response was that the developer was welcome to contact Reiza but the developer said he has already contacted Reiza and I am no longer able to contact him and it is not a tool issue it is a XML file issue which should be confirmable.

Anyway, from a support perspective is the issue with lap data missing in-game a known issue? Is there something I need to do differently as a user of this software to keep this problem from happening?

From a support perspective, should result logs be considered an official function of Automobilista? If so, does Reiza believe these result files to be accurate? If not, then is this problem on a bug list for possible consideration to fix? If not, should result logs and ability to see detailed race statistics not be considered a function of this software?

TIA