SEAT POSITION REQUEST

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Mankiewicz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Mankiewicz

Mankiewicz New Member

I'm wondering how difficult could be including seat position as part of the car setup, in adittion or replacing the general seat position we already have.
    It woud be one of those little details that makes bigger a sim, imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. vveyro

vveyro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think it should save the seat position car per car. To get absolutely best cockpit view position, I need to tweak it sometimes for certain cars. Imho shouldn't be tied into setup, just into the car itself.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Supa

Supa Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think what you mention is a bit pointless as everyone uses a different FOV and triples vs single monitor. As far as I'm aware you are best to leave seat position at 0. Maybe Reiza could elaborate on that.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Per car seat would be really nice. But main thing I'd love, is the ability to adjust the pitch/angle of the view point, as currently it's on a downward angle for my setup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I'm pretty sure one can save their favorite seat position for each car by editing the car's cockpitinfo.ini file. That's what I've done for a bunch of cars in rF1.

I wouldn't mind having that option in-game though, that might be easier/more practical for people who don't like messing with game files.

• Agree Agree x 2