1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bumpy GT 3 & 4 cars (v1.0.5.0)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Leclettico, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

V1.0.5.0

Simple.
    Please, Reiza, fix these bumpy GT3 & 4 cars.
    Try it at Imola, at Variante Alta chicane.
    They are... uff..
    :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

Thx, 2ndLastJedi. I didn't read it.
    But no.
    If a developer sells its sim using also the GT3 brand he have to stick with it, also if it's small, because the GT3 brand is big, and the developer speaks about his product like a sim.
    I understand the Reiza limitations, and I love Reiza, but I'm not in love with the Simioni speak.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Have fun and take it as a challenge as long as it is not fixed!
    Later you will be sad and miss this perfect simulation of broken dampers.....
    For me, it's like a remember to physics in school time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Greyhat DWORD Developer AMS2 Club Member

ye i dont think pushing halfassed content does anything good for their image.
    usually updates bring hype and ppl back to the game, but i assume alot of ppl also leave till the next big update for the half assed content to be fixed.
    but then the cycle repeats. if its a onetime off then prolly no harm done since every developer sometimes pushes broken stuff. but it just keeps repeating, and even he himself wrote that he has to keep repeating himself.

guess they will just keep making the same mistake over and over without learning from it.

i can kinda understand his stance, where they want to keep pushing for the monthly updates, even if their stuff isnt fully working, but then he mentions that they are doing it for money, and i dont see how something thats not working as it should, is gonna get them more money than just waiting a week or 2 more.

i have come to the point where i am not even really driving new content till even newer content arrives.
    so i guess ill test the group A cars soon XD

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

The BIG problem IS that the " PUT THERE A NAME OF FAMOUS YOUTUBER IN SIM SCENE" makes the review of the buggy version and never of the fixed version, I have never had problems, and I denounce the crybaby, however, this time it is not an invisible pedulant problem, the gt4 / 3 bouncy bouncy thing cannot be underestimated by anyone. They should have said, guys, we have a problem, we have to wait 10 more days, and **** the keyboard avengers, which as seen do more damage than it seems.

THIS IS ALL I NEED TO SAY.
    and perhaps this:

[​IMG]

7. Avoletta1977

Avoletta1977 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

A simple “thanks guys, we know this release is broken but we need money NOW for running the business, we will fix ASAP” would have been more than enough...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Shadak

Shadak Active Member

People disagree with this but ultimately, it may be one of the reasons the consistent userbase is so small. There is a saying in our country - if you want to buy a monkey, make sure you can feed it. So excuses like we cant afford working on GT3 after spending so much on licensing dont sound so great.

On one hand, they have my sympathy, on the other hand this kind of approach wont bring big numbers which might be required for any online system to work.

We had great fun with the game during early access actually, I dont regret getting the game, a lot of hours of fun for 25 euro. But I have not spent a single penny on DLC yet and I wont until issues are fixed. When I compare physics to AMS1 for example, its still just not there. Maybe they need more time to aclimatize to the engine? I dont know... and frankly, I dont care, making certain things worse than AMS1 doesnt make this look good despite fairly nice graphics.

And I know many people feel similar, releasing a lot of content just isnt fun if things dont get fixed. Online needs a lot of QOL/features too, some people like offline racing but it only takes 1 look at steam charts - its not many.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Greyhat DWORD Developer AMS2 Club Member

i highly agree with this one, and have said this myself in the past, but got "downvoted" by other members here, who say that mp is perfectly fine.
    the lobbysystem alone is a huge barrier to flawless multiplayer, but ppl are more worried getting rammed in the last 3min of qualifying than having ppl on the server? XD
    looking at the current "servers", u have lets say 10-15 gt3 lobbies that are all running nurburgring with ~1-3 players on each, than u have 1 "server" with ~10 ppl on it, but that one is in a race or u cant join.
    my fear is just that the serverbrowser is final in the form its currently in

• Agree Agree x 1