1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpu and gpu temps

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Petrolhead, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Petrolhead

Petrolhead Member AMS2 Club Member

Just wondering if you find the game heavy on processing, ie your gpu and cpu get quite hot in multiplayer

2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

I don't have that issue. You can see my specs in my signature below. I am still on stock thermal paste and I never go above 75°C with fans on full blast.
    Maybe your system management is set to conservative with the fan cooling/noise or you have bad paste or your system could just be causing bugs. Make sure to update all your drivers.

3. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Its my honest oppinion that the load on GPU/CPU shouldnt be be much (or any?) higher in MP than as example in a custom race with a lot of AI bots.

ByTheWay: My own temps in LB mode is GPU(58c) & CPU(50c) on my slightly undervolted system;)

AMS2 58-50 max2012Mhz-0.965v P50-Mem400 OK.png

4. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Greyhat DWORD Developer AMS2 Club Member

should be even lower in mp compared to driving with AI's cuz ur game doesnt have to simulate and calcuate a path for the AI, mp cars are essentially just set by the position the server tells you they are at, and that doesnt happen very often per second either