1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20-21 Season Pass Pricing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by FOG-TinTops, Nov 6, 2020.

1. FOG-TinTops

FOG-TinTops New Member

As the owner of AMS1 + AMS Beta with all the DLC packs, along with AMS2 now - It's a bit sad that the price for the Season Pass is still $139.95 AUD on Steam, I had thought previous Rieza content owners would get some sort of discount as show of "good will"?
    Mind you the GT3/GT4 update is awesome given it's now included in the game for free! Cant wait for the Nords track to come out, as I'm really enjoying Nurburgring atm :)

2. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi mate.
    Can totally appreciate the price of the Season Pass is quite a bit of money but like you as a big fan of Reiza’s work, I was more than happy to support this smaller studio by biting the bullet an stumping up the cash, as I consider it a sound investment in my future enjoyment of this title, as well their next (whenever that may be).

I therefore encourage anyone who is enjoying AMS to support Reiza by purchasing the Season Pass as it can only add value to the development of this great sim from which we will all benefit from over the next few years.