1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, no proper career mode, but...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by tonaz, Nov 12, 2020.

1. tonaz

tonaz New Member

Only 3 championships?! I watched some videos and i can see only 3 championships.
    I mostly play driving games offline, and more championships would be appreciated, so i can fake some kind of career.
    I see lots of cars... lots of circuits...
    Shouldn't be that hard to add more, longer series, isn't it?

2. David Peres

David Peres Active Member

Those things will come eventually... including some kind of career mode, or at least that's what Reiza has hinted at us.

3. F2020

F2020 Member

I was really enjoying the Brazilian Stock Car Championship, but since the last update it wont let me change the length of the race, which is a nightmare as i have a family and struggle to do long 1 hour+ sessions.

I have left this message in the support area, i hope it gets fixed as i was nearly at the end of the season.

I cant start another championship until this is fixed sadly.

Fingers crossed this gets picked up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael Havlena

Michael Havlena New Member

Can't seem to get passed the 1st post race results page (frozen), having to kill the game manually....are any of you guys experiencing this as well? Thanks