AI paths

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by muzarati, Jul 1, 2019.

1. muzarati

muzarati Member

Can't work this out?
    OvertakingRadiusRiskBypass = 600 //radius in meter, from this radius and above the AI will be bypassing, bellow it will not
    I think its the radius of the corner but what does "bypassing" mean? Does that figure go up or down to encourage the AI to change paths to overtake?

2. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Hi All,

Did somebody figure this out? I struggling what exactly the following lines do as well( I see that there is a description but i want to what exactly happen if I rasie or reduce the values.)

OvertakingRadiusRiskBypass = 600 //radius in meter, from this radius and above the AI will be bypassing, bellow it will not
    OvertakingWaypointsAhead = 15 //Number of waypoints ahead of the current one to calculate the radius

AIBlueFlagCurveRadius = 600 ////in meters, curves with a radius under this value won't affect AI under blue flag

AIBlueFlagCourtesyThreshold = 0.5 //// from 0 to 1 the amount of courtesy the AI need to lift when not obeying the blue flag is not punished. Blue flag is not punished with srs BlueFlag=1

AIBlueFlagReactionTime = 20 //// max amount of seconds for the AI to react to the blue flag

AILiftUnderBlue = 0.25 //// bonus of the throttle for the lack of courtesy of the driver to add to the final throttle of the AI

Thanks in advance,

Philip

3. Kolysion

Kolysion BANNED BANNED

sorry thought was for AMS 2.