1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordschleife Graffiti (copy & paste from PC2?)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by McNeil00, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Magnus

Magnus Active Member

No flaming or fuelling any current fires, but as this is a thread about the graffiti around the Nordschleife I’ll chip in with my thoughts.

I had my first drive around today, even during a Lockdown weekends seem like a tough time to get any sim racing done. I really enjoyed going around a version that wasn’t immediately familiar from AC or rF2, at least in terms of track markings and my usual braking point markers. With AMS2s changeable weather and times the beauty of the Madness engine adds to the fun that this track always provides. Plus, it’s got the most castle-y castle (or burg-ery burg) I’ve seen in any game....as a History geek these little things matter:cool::whistle:

A five lap race around it in a MCR S2000 with twenty five opponents was a hoot, and no funny business from the AI in that race.

Despite the well documented bumps in the roads (apologies for the unnecessary pun) this game is fast providing me with the biggest grin factor of all the sims I have.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. 250swb

250swb Active Member

My point was they released a version of the track that nobody races on. They have the GP circuit though, so why not at least start out with a combined track that the GT3's would race on? The first corner melee in a full field of cars is a joke on the track day circuit.

3. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Just try out the 24h layout..... :)

4. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

nag, nag.
    Totally wrong. Many simracers like that layout.
    In these days ok, GT3 and others race the 24h.
    But it would be very strange to race it with the old Formula cars.
    I by myself don't like the 24h layout :p but never would say its a joke, 'cause of this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1