1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dev Roadmap has changed?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by LibranRabbit, Nov 16, 2020.

1. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit Member

Will the expected Historical Track Pack Pt 1 & Group C + GT 1 be available this month or has it all been pushed to December? If so, will that mean other expected downloads are later than planned?

2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Group C and GT 1's will be amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

if yes then yes, i think.
    But where is the problem? Push, push, push and rush, rush, rush is the bad way to get half finished , bugged products. Its better to wait a bit more and get good cars and tracks.
    The continuous rushing for more and more is naiv.
    If you have it tomorrow, what do you do the day after? Call for more? Ridiculous. o_O

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

And who was pushing and rushing in this thread? It's not allowed to ask questions anymore?

I find your overreaction to a simple question rather ridiculous.o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

They're running about two weeks behind the roadmap by the looks of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

the double, selfanswering naiv question of the op implies it.
    And he is not alone. All over this forum there are many of this.
    Typically hidden behind some nice statement.
    AKA: OMG not a delay again. OMG, why do you deliver such ..., OMG, please , i want, i want , i want.
    and the comes "don't get me wrong, i love AMS2, BUT........."

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

If you really read that from the OP's post I suggest you take some english lessons.

This ranting to people for asking questions is getting ridicilous. This used to be a friendly place, now there's some Racedepartment vibes here. And that's not good at all imo.

/Topic from my part.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. psone

psone Guest

@Wolfgang Herold

I feel like you're little too quick to judge here. I get what you mean, and there is absolutely a group of people who are always demanding more in the most entitled way possible, but by the same token, you can be a little too quick to tar someone with that same brush. I mean from the op's post I don't see why you would jump to the conclusion that they're making unnesscessay demands, just seems like a simple and straightforward question. Needed probably not, but certainly not deserving of such an over reaction.

It's great that people are passionate and supporting of what Reiza are doing here, I love the game too. Just best not to stray into zealot territory, usually makes a forum an unwelcoming space.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

At the moment, that's the most recently announced plan - obviously plans change but there's been no update since - there were some small delays on one or two announced bits so I'd suggest a small delay is possible but maybe those bits are further along - if you follow Reiza's Twitter feed they're good at communicating on there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

There are lots of content now to keep anybody busy. I personally prefer to get more stability and physics fix to get most out of them instead driving even on new content with groans. New contents are cool anyway but waiting a month longer is not the end of the world.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. J-Port

J-Port New Member

I agree with most of the things said here so far, I think that some of us just need to take a step back and appreciate the work that this small development team is doing. Reiza has and is known for producing some amazing work in the past, all on an engine that dates back 15 years. Though I feel however that something has changed, The quality of released content seems inconsistent and not up to the great standards that we know from Reiza, this worries me as this is one of the main issues with PC2. Though they have said and I quote "occasionally some rough edges will slip into public releases. This is deliberate and we do find this to be the way we can make the game grow better" So it seems their focus might have changed with the delays they have had. Personally, I strongly believe quality over quantity is very important and recon Reiza will once again deliver on this. Yes, it hasn't been the best of starts, But it has improved greatly with the work they have done so far and we should all appreciate that. No doubt that they want to deliver amazing content with a huge selection of features, But we can't always expect things to be released or fixed immediately, delays will happen in all walks of life.
    We need to remember they are working with a different engine that they are probably still learning during some bizarre times.
    So hey, if it takes them a little longer to release updates to make sure it's right, then I'm more than happy to wait.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Guys you have decended this thread into a negative discussion if schedules should be kept or not. The question was if there is a delay to be expected. This simple straightforward question should be taken at face value and if you have some inner problems and emotional baggage you are strugling with take it to an appropriate thread or a psychologist.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1