1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Sigma P1 really so fragile?...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Raven80, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Raven80

Raven80 Active Member

... or i'm not able to drive her in the right way?

i mean, i like the car a lot, she is very beautiful BUT...

i've tested at Curitiba with the default setup, and after some 10 laps my brakes where so damaged that i was recalled to the box; brake top temps over 750C at the end of the straight. So i opened the ducts 100% and lowered the brake power to 80% but i still have too much wear.
    In the other end the engine is always over revving, when you put the 6th gear you are in the red zon at 220/230 kmh...wich is not so fast, and if you stay too much on full throttle the wngine blows; but you do not have many option in the setup for the gears, no adjustment for the final drive.

So is the car like that also in RL? (i've read that is a very peculiar project and it is fascinating)
    or
    is the sim that is not modelling the car "completely"?

tested yesterday evening after the last patch

Just curiosity, i'd like to drive this jewel without destroying it every time
    I love the game and i've got the season pass the day after i saw the roadmap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I can aggree, some time ago I had races with the Sigma and everytime one brake disc wore out.
    That's not real I think. In RL I would not take place in such a car if brake failure is mandatory.

• Like Like x 1