Help Needed

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Steve Warwick, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Steve Warwick

Steve Warwick New Member

Hi

I have a fanatec wheelbase and using Thrustmaster pedals and a shifter
    set it up 5 days ago ran Automobilista and it worked.
    that same evening it stopped working crashing to desktop when i click on the drive arrow in the garage menu.
    weird point here is i can load AMS and use some of the mods i have and it will work with some but not others and definitely not the original AMS content load any of those and it CTD's from the garage as soon as you click on the drive arrow
    i can access all content if turn off the wheel and can access all content with the wheel on and pedals and shifter disconnected
    cant find my way back to where it was all working together been trying for days ....

anyone else had this problem?? any fixes??

2. GJDriessen

GJDriessen Member

@Steve Warwick did you find a solution? I have the same problem right now. Thank you for replying!

3. Steve Warwick

Steve Warwick New Member

GJDriessen yes fixed the issue i uninstalled all thrustmaster drivers and Fanatec drivers rebooted the pc plug in the fanatec and the trhustmaster shifter and pedals re installed the fanatec driver ...everything worked again although i have not used the Fanatec wheel properties page to calibrate the wheel i only used each games calibration