No support for Thrustmaster T500RS F1 + Fanatec V2 pedals

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Erhard B.Jussen, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Erhard B.Jussen

Erhard B.Jussen New Member

I had not played Automobilista for a long time, I started again weeks ago and was excited about the progress. I drove, but after I got back to the garage the steering wheel + pedals did not work properly anymore. The keys can not be assigned, it recognizes only the mouse, I've tried all, sometimes the steering wheel under a Fanatec steering wheel, under the original Thrustmaster does not work at all and I always get the error message related to the Fanatec pedals, there is no support for separate pedals + steering wheel more?
    In all other simulations like Assetto Corsa, pCars, Race Room Expierence, rFactor 2 it works fine, so it can not be on the steering wheel, now of course the frustration is very high for me, I checked the simulation on Steam for several times, several times reinstalled, it does not help anything

2. neal

neal Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Don't know what to suggest but I have a T500RS and Fanatec v3 pedals and they work beautifully. Maybe check the firmware drivers for the wheel and pedals?

3. Erhard B.Jussen

the firmware and drivers are up to date

4. Erhard B.Jussen

If I look around here in the forum I do not seem to be the only one affected by this problem

5. GJDriessen

GJDriessen Member

Did you find a solution?