1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.0.6.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.0.6.2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 27, 2020.

1. psone

psone Guest

to go from the masterpiece that is the witcher 3, infact any of the witcher games to this is just sad. I wonder what went wrong in production.

2. OlaN

OlaN Member

This is a AMS2 forum, please keep it about this?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

It's also a news and announcements thread , can people please post in the appropriate threads regarding other topics . Thanks .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Its also quite old :eek: well compared to what's available to beta users :p

Sorry but i couldn't resist :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. DeMol

DeMol New Member

Seems like lots of 'beta users' cannot resist to say that 'as beta users we know something but we cannot say' just to show off. I am pretty sure this is NOT the point of being 'beta user'.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Or maybe Renato specifically asked us not to say anything about the upcoming content to keep as many things as possible a surprise? It's not like I am flouting the fact I am a backer every opportunity I get after all. But I did get annoyed at Kolysion for whinging for the n-th time because most of his posts are whinging and no constructive criticisms.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DeMol

DeMol New Member

Then just don't say anything about being 'beta user' and instead of writing here, test the game to find as many bugs/cars performance/sound/graphics issues as possible to have nice polished update when released.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Shriukan

Ok.
    *plays super cool new content in the super secret beta*

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. DeMol

DeMol New Member

Ehh, that's exactly what I ment...

10. Shriukan

Good for you, buddy.

Edit: Oh no. A dislike. ... Anyway, *returns to beta*

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. 2ndLastJedi

Have you read this thread? There is a lot of bad blood and my comment was to give a little hope and excitement to those without access to the beta. I wont bother in the future :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. 2ndLastJedi

That's all we have been doing! We can report so much but its not like Reiza can fix everything in a day or a week, so some issues may creep through or as i and many others have said, don't release anything till its 100% and make everyone wait, because so many people just bitch and moan if a mirror is out of whack or the Ai do something weird in the second last corner of Imola or some crap.

Two options, release it to us beta testers and let us have the content until its 100% or give it to us so we can find the main issues and release a 85% product with the knowledge updates will come thick and fast, the latter is the problem because of the tantrums for a 85% product though. Or if its not ready for a certain date its whaaa anyway!

Reiza cant freaking win!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. DeMol

DeMol New Member

I have read all threads. If I am not right about 'showing off' of being beta tester, which happens more and more often, please point it out without offense. I think however that comments like 'good for you buddy' have completely no sense and no place on this forum, unless made to iritate other person.

14. Shriukan

Same goes for telling me to go beta test and report issues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. DeMol

DeMol New Member

Is this is not exactly what 'beta tester' should do? Please think about your post before writing :)

Edit: BTW Merry Christmas / Feliz Natal to everybody.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

You can think, too. The new content is not even in the beta--it's in a special password-protected non-disclosure branch of the beta designed specifically to remind us backers not to talk about or share pics or videos with anyone. That's Reiza's choice to do that (and perfectly normal industry-standard behaviour by the way). Go complain to them if you don't like it and refrain from brow-beating people here. I bet most readers here would like some or any information or clues as to what is coming and whether it is good or bad. Don't shoot the messengers.

• Like Like x 2
  17. newtonpg

newtonpg Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Guys, I have really good news for you, this beta is awesome!
    Can`t resist to report it for all.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Shriukan

Except I don't get paid to do it. I do it if I want to. My "gloating" (apparently) of being a beta backer was to shut up a whiner from one more of his whines about Reiza being "king of delays" while never bringing any constructive comments. I guess I still haven't learned the age old lesson of not feeding the troll, but the fact you are criticising backers for saying they are backers is just ridiculous.

Do we get to hear, see and try things before you? Yes. We are beta backers, not beta testers. We are free to test, not obligated. So you telling me to go test things and basically "make myself useful" when I have already done so is just plain annoying. My comments, AGAIN, were to say things were coming but that we couldn't say anything because RENATO ASKED US NOT TO AND THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. You might have perceived it as annoying and you have the freedom to, but it was not targeted at you. So with that said, I'm out.

See you all once the food has been digested and the alcohol has left the system.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jebalkin

Jebalkin New Member

A random internet guy should not tell people what they should do if they are not obliged to do so. He clearly doesn't like it, I would not like it, and I believe you would not like it aswel. Please think about your posts before submiting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. DeMol

DeMol New Member

We all would love to have early access to the content which is not released yet to public. Just the fact that some of those people use 'early access content' fe. to get viewers on YouTube, which happened recently, or at least just to say 'I can already enjoy the content which is really good, all of you other folks still have to wait for it for God knows how long' makes me mad. :)