1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove Drivers Arms/body

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Steven Poirier, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Steven Poirier

Steven Poirier New Member

Is there a way to remove the drivers arm/body when in cockpit view and still show the steering wheel? I drive in VR and it is very distracting seeing another set of arms that don't move with mine. I prefer to turn them off but turning them off in ams2 also gets rid of the steering wheel. If its not currently possible do they plan on adding the option? Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ControlLogix

ControlLogix Active Member

I drive in VR and the hands in the game are usually exactly where my hands are in reality so I don't notice it really. It is weird though if I move one of my hands to do something and look down and in VR both my hands are still on the wheel lol :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stevejack

Stevejack Member AMS2 Club Member

Yep - when using triples I just have the wheel off, and my own physical wheel replaces it.

In VR it's terrible when the driver's arms move to the shifter, or does that stupid thing during understeer where he waves his hand in the direction of the turn. It's a real disconnect for me when using VR, and I would prefer an option to just have the wheel visible. Hopefully one day.