1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lancer... why no love?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BistoKid, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

I was on last night and was surprised to see a server with the Lancers. Unfortunately I missed out but made me remember how much I enjoyed them in early release.

I setup a single player race at Oulton Park and man, it was awesome. Stock setup, with AI at 105%, aggression 90% and I had a blast! So reminded me of BTCC, my favoured arena. Unfortunately the pack split into two, top six and then a huge gap but it was still fantastic.

So people, if you have not jumped in to a Lancer in a while, try it again and I think it will put a smile on your face.

Just a shame we don’t see it in multiplayer. Looking forward to its inclusion in Championship!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I love to drive them but the tyre scrub noises are just so excessive that I barely bother nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pacchia

Pacchia Member

They drive exceptionally,

I am not using them a lot because the AI seems so slow on most tracks, even setting it at 120

4. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

Yes the AI is a little off, I guess I really enjoyed the close racing I had with the front six but again, I should have increased their skill as several corners they are so slow, enjoyable all the same.

5. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I read on this forum that de diff has changed from locked to open (or vice versa). I had no fun in driving this car in EA, but right now it's really great. And it's different to drive compared to a FWD or RWD.

6. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

@Wilfred de Ruijter - I did not know that but I certainly had great fun with it recently and I hope some group run a league in the future, makes for some really nice close racing.