1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Trial Friend Group

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by PieroX, Jan 8, 2021.

1. PieroX

PieroX Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, I start this thread because the owner of the website and discord group (Neemulus) isn't able to do it...
    I'll just copy and paste the Steam thread :

"Hi all,

As someone who gets limited and ad-hoc game time I can't always get time to enter leagues (family, work, life etc.). I'm setting up a Time Trial group so you can add friends to your Steam list, and compete against them in game using the standard Time Trial feature. If you want to be included (totally free, no obligation) then you might want to check this out.

http://time-trials.epizy.com/

Its just for fun and friendly competition. No prices, costs, ads or anything annoying.

Is this for you? Yes if:

* You love Sim Racing
    * You Sim time is limited and ad-hoc
    * You can’t easily participate in leagues etc. because Family/Work etc. means you can't guarantee to be behind the wheel for set time races
    * You are an average racer and not in the 'top' set of drivers
    * You want to informally compete with like minded friendly folk
    * You want a challenge beyond single player
    * You want to make some friends who share your passion
    * You'd like some friendly competition
    * YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR DRIVING SKILL!

Details on how to get involved are in the link. Hope this becomes something fun for everyone. Its not a new idea, just one that is a bit lacking in my brief research."

• Like Like x 5
  2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Sounds like a good idea.
    Eventhough this is not with my favorite cars I will probably check the F3 out to see if I think its a fun drive.:)

ByTheWay: If it is then I will probably join;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. jforst

jforst New Member

Noticed the post on Reddit and already signed up. Good thing I was just practicing GT3 @ Brands :)