1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with fanatec v3 pedal rumble

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Serban Buzduga, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Serban Buzduga

Serban Buzduga New Member

I have a problem with my throttle motor and it makes a weird noise. Anyway, fanalab says that the throttle rumble on wheel slip is handled by the game and it gives me no access to disable it. Any idea how to do it? Maybe game files,etc

2. void

void New Member

You can turn it off in the tuning menu if you have a Fanatec wheel base. The parameter is [ABS] brake pedal. Any value other than OFF controls the rumble effect for the brake pedal only (fixed pedal travel, i.e. not comming from the game - no rumble on throttle).

What kind of noise do you have? I recently bought these pedals and I have something like a coil whine especially when the rumble motor starts. Only throttle is affected. I wonder if this is normal or something is broken... it's very annoying.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  3. Serban Buzduga

It's a really hard noise...really annoying too,like someone drilling a hole in a wall. I put my damper kit in and i had to turn the motor upside down ,it might have decentered it,it was perfect at the start. I will try your advice too! Thank you very much for that

4. Serban Buzduga

Just opened fanaleds and it lets me disable wheelspin vibration now! Maybe an update. Anyway, it doesn't solve the problem,sadly

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  5. Gordie

Gordie Active Member

That is exactly what's wrong, any slight misalignment of the motor and it will hit off it's own bracket or something else nearby causing an annoying and loud rattle.