1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My AMS2 Unnofficial Bug Tracker Thread

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by ohyeah2389, Jan 14, 2021.

1. ohyeah2389

ohyeah2389 It's The Little Things

Hello all,
    I thought I'd make a dedicated thread for my personal bug-tracker-spreadsheet-thing. Let me start off by saying that this is not intended to be a replacement for the official bug report thread, I mainly created it to see if the bugs I was experiencing personally were actually getting fixed.
    Here's the link: AMS2 Unofficial Bug/Issue List
    I've set it to "comment only", so you can leave comments and suggestions if you desire. I've reported or seen reported all these bugs on the official bug report thread, but for most of them they have been around for a very long time, and probably need to be re-reported if they are very obscure.

Edit: Title has 2 Ns, oops

• Like Like x 3
  2. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

You really had your time on this, great job done. Reiza somehow hesitant to share its issue tracking and roadmap, possibly due to things were going like fire fighting.
    But this thing keeps clean issues for everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Very diligent of you - well done. :) Reiza are probably aware of the majority of these issues but, just in case they're not, here's a sneaky tag of @Renato Simioni and @Domagoj Lovric :whistle::)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ohyeah2389

ohyeah2389 It's The Little Things

This is only like 10-20% of the bugs in the game, I couldn't possibly catalog all of them.

5. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

Actually I even doubt if they tackle the bugs on its own thread and never mentioning about the requested features even with months back older. It seems it is only Renato taking care of the issues and it is now 90% of the work.