1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Ariel Miller

Ariel Miller New Member

Build: V1.1.0.5
    Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used: Street Camaro SS
    Applicable Settings: Any
    Report: the shifting in the car is H-pattern and marked as such in the menu, nonetheless the shifting animation is sequential with paddles.

2. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Weather -rain/thunderstorm
    Report: In race replay removes livetrack state so when you Resume the race, puddles, rubber etc have been removed with associated changes in grip.
    Steps to reproduce: Begin any race in Rain or Thunderstorm conditions, allow puddles to develop, go to the in race replay from the pause menu, allow the replay to run, when you resume the race the livetrack buildups will have been removed/reset.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. AndreiC

AndreiC Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Imola 2018 start straight
    Car Used: any
    Applicable Settings: Race against AI, stay on the left side of the track on the start straight
    Report: AI turns into me, is not aware I am there.

4. AndreiC

AndreiC Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos
    Car Used: any
    Applicable Settings: Race against AI at sunset or after sunset
    Report: Big frame drop entering second corner

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ControlLogix

ControlLogix Active Member

Track & Layout Used: Cascais
    Car Used: GT1 Mercedes
    Applicable Settings: 1st race of Championship, race length 20%, also tried 25%
    Report: Once race begins, timer never starts in hud. Race ends after 1 lap
    Steps to reproduce: Start a championship with GT1 cars. Set race length to 20% or 25%

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

AI was following the racing line and you were not. Same thing would happen in real life. The car that is behind is expected to yield. If you want the AI to yield to you, you need to have the front of your car equal to or ahead of the car on the racing line. Try it and see what happens :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. João Labres

João Labres New Member

Track & Layout Used: Kyalami Historic 1976 (talvez em outros também aconteça)
    Car Used: Formula Retro - v8
    Applicable Settings: 5 voltas (talvez com outros também) e Mandatory pit stop
    Report: Estava fazendo alguns treinos para uma liga e percebi que algumas vezes tanto o (re)abastecimento quanto a troca de pneus simplesmente não funcionam, você pode selecionar eles na tela de Pit Strategy ou durante a corrida, mas algumas vezes ele não faz o que deveria ser feito.
    Steps to reproduce:
    * Na estratégia eu deixei: Add fuel 25l (11 laps - muito a mais do que o necessário só para testar), Change Tyres: none e Damage tudo No. Salvei essa estratégia como uma nova para garantir. E selecionei ela. Tempo estimado era de 9.5s.
    * Carga de combustível eu deixei com 9l (4 laps), teoricamente não é o suficiente para a corrida toda então é necessário eu fazer uma parada para colocar mais combustível.
    * Indo para a corrida eu verifiquei na estratégia e estava como a escolhida antes da corrida.
    * Na 3ª volta já com 1.8l eu parei nos boxes e não foi reabastecido, ele deu o pit stop como finalizado mas não reabasteceu de fato. Foto: no canto inferior direito é possível perceber que o combustível continuou baixo e mesmo assim o pit stop é considerado finalizado com o tempo menor que o estimado. 20210121102001_1.jpg

8. ltegalad

ltegalad New Member

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos
    Car Used: Sprint Race
    Applicable Settings: any setting
    Report: When you open a replay to watch from the dedicated replays list, before loading in it saves the replay again. This happens every single time you try to load a replay to watch it.
    Steps to reproduce: Save a replay from any race, then try to load it from the replays screen. It'll show the "saving replay" notification and then let you watch it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ariel Miller

Ariel Miller New Member

Track & Layout Used: Spa (but probably applicable in any other)
    Car Used: Camaro GT4
    Applicable Settings: rain and nighttime race with helmet view.
    Report: the rain effects don’t seem to contact the windshield and rather the helmet inside, as if the car has no windshield or hood.

10. simx98

simx98 New Member

Track & Layout Used: Nurburgring GP (Applies to all)
    Car Used: Formula V10 Gen 2
    Applicable Settings: any setting
    Report: Front suspension does not move at all or very little when driving. Rear suspension on softer suspension settings seem okay, but the front suspension seems almost frozen in place compared to similar open wheeler cars in both AMS2 and other sims. Tested the McLaren MP4/12 and it had considerably more movement to the suspension. So does the F2004 in Assetto Corsa so I assume that the Formula V10 Gen 2 should behave closer to those cars than it currently does.
    Steps to reproduce: Drive a lap around a circuit, go to the replay, select roof cam and watch the suspension not move seemingly at all.

11. mad maxx

mad maxx Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Imola 72
    Car Used: Porsche Cup 4.0
    Applicable Settings: FFB Default 75. 45.50.0
    Version: 1.1.0.5 regular (not beta)
    Report: Lost completely ffb after weeks that all was ok. Strange feeling just before on an MP race at Curitiba: when going on grass my G29 feel 'strange' just like on 'aquaplanning'.
    Then switched to SP on Imola and on pits exit no FFB at all. Changed to Custom and ffb was ok.
    Closed game and restarted, it's ok Default and Custom.

12. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Single race against AI in changing weather conditions
    Version: 1.1.0.5
    : Compared to their laptimes in dry conditions, the AI is too quick in rain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

The Speedland roof needs urgent repairs, it rains a lot inside the roofed area. :D:D:D
    20210123202804_1.jpg

And so as not to be forgotten, remember again that Karts still have problems since launch, such as "severe damage" and one of the worst AIs. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. TekNeil

TekNeil Take me back to the 2.4l, twin 50 weber days...

Really disappointing...I even resorted to twitter (After having no luck here) where I described and pointed out the issue, which got a response from the Reiza twitter account. I've given up reporting it after that, I suppose it's way down on the priority list somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Daniel Escalona

Daniel Escalona Member

I had the opportunity to visit this fantastic indoor track in 2015 and I really appreciate that Reiza included it in this game. However I think this track needs some improvements to be more accurate in its looks. Generally speaking, I would say that the asphalt surface should look brighter, I mean, it should reflect a lot more light, to give it that "polished" look most indoor tracks use to have. Also its night version is too dark, and lacks a lot of personality imho. A lot of indoor tracks have two complete diferent feelings when you race at day light and in the night. At day light they feel more sober, more like serious pro competition but in the night, the atmosphere becomes more like a saturday night party, you know :cool:. I remember the real life version to be well lighted in most track sectors except for a few small areas (the 180º left corner just after the leaderboard, another one just before going outdoors and maybe a couple more at outdoor area). Also, the blue neon strips covered a lot more at indoor section and looked much brighter specially at the long straight corridor where the neons are at the ceiling. I think with some work, the track can reach that "fun for everyone vibes" that a lot of this kind of tracks have.
    You can see what I mean here:

Please, Reiza it would be awesome if you give this track some love (and to the whole Kart department) And if you also did this 2020 layout it would be terrific!! :eek::eek::eek::D

EDIT: OH, I JUST NOTED THIS IS THE BUG REPORT THREAD, I'M SORRY. PLEASE, @Heitor Facuri Cicoti DELETE THE POST IF NECESSARY :oops:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Lęgø

Lęgø New Member

Track & Layout Used: None
    Car Used: Formula V10 Gen 2
    Applicable Settings: Any
    : Missing liveries. The Bradley GP and Cosmo Motorsport liveries only have one car respectively opposed to the 2 cars every other team has.

17. _WAR_Master_

_WAR_Master_ New Member

Lost sound in the game after the update
    there is no sound at all!
    Track & Layout Used
    : there is no sound at all!
    Car Used: there is no sound at all!
    Applicable Settings: Weather - Storm (other settings seems irrelevant)
    Report: Hello, after updating the game, the sound completely disappeared. And when you return to the game menu after the race and when you exit the game, the game freezes - the inscription does not respond. I reinstalled the game several times and it didn't help. I hope for your help. Thanks for your attention.[​IMG]
    Steps to reproduce: last update with an error, everything worked before that

• Like Like x 1
  18. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Spielberg 74 and Spielberg 77
    Applicable Settings: Single race against AI
    : Only 16 opponents allowed in single race. In real life, there was space for much more cars. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. OTL ///M-Power

OTL ///M-Power New Member

Track & Layout Used: Virginia Raceway
    Applicable Settings: any
    : you can fall trough the map in pitlane as the building got no collision! 20210129154022_1.jpg

20. OTL ///M-Power

OTL ///M-Power New Member

Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used: Gt1/M1 Procar
    Applicable Settings: Singleplayer race against AI
    : M1 procar is ranked faster than Gt1´s! (M1 procar starts in front of the Gt1 on startgrid)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1