1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost sound in the game after the update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by _WAR_Master_, Jan 19, 2021.

1. _WAR_Master_

_WAR_Master_ New Member

Hello, after updating the game, the sound completely disappeared. And when you return to the game menu after the race and when you exit the game, the game freezes - the inscription does not respond. I reinstalled the game several times and it didn't help. I hope for your help. Thanks for your attention.
    [​IMG]

2. _WAR_Master_

_WAR_Master_ New Member

Сan anyone give me an answer?

3. Jens E.

Jens E. Member

Lock which audio device is selected in the game or which is standard in windows.

4. _WAR_Master_

_WAR_Master_ New Member

I bought a game that worked perfectly! and why do I have to break the computer now? I tried all possible options, this is a mistake of the developers, they released a crooked update, so only they can fix it.
    after pressing the return button in the game menu, the game freezes and it should be turned off only through the task manager. the latest update didn't change anything.

5. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Not trying to be "smart" here - but do you really think Reiza will be able to upload a general solution - if this is an individual problem on your individual PC?
    Because I cant see that all other AMS2 users have reported the same problem.

• Agree Agree x 1