AMS - Custom Season Tool feedback & reports

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, May 26, 2017.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Nice one, thanks for the feedback.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Mayor

The Mayor New Member

Yes, I launched both through Steam. Not sure about the version number, I uninstalled the public version and started just playing the beta. I think I was using one of the betas you can select from the properties window. I did reinstall it though, and it's on version 1.4.81r now.

However (this is where it gets real fun), I tried making a new custom season after the reinstall, but instead of showing up in the public game it appeared in the beta, and it doesn't show up in the custom season tool in the public install.

3. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Active Member AMS2 Club Member

At the moment i'm doing a Super V8 championship. But now the standing's aren't properly sorted. Driver's having more than 1000 points are sorted to the bottem of the list. Points above 1000 are displayed with a , so 1,000 etc.

4. Sean

Sean Badapple AMS2 Club Member

Would be nice if you can see what tracks are in your championship in game - like a summary of your championship.
    I am aware of the series files (.srs) but this not convenient.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

If setting up multiple races per round, is it possible to configure different qualify/grid methods per race? I’d love to have race 2 as grid (or reverse grid) of race 1 results. Thanks.

EDIT: I see by default it is reverse grid. But more options would be nice. As well as for Race #1, as if I choose not to qualify, I'm automatically last. No random, or based on championship, etc.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Martin Smíšek

Martin Smíšek New Member

Hi,i have this problem with Custom Season Tool in AMS1. Tool wont start and this error will appear. No mods, vanilla game, i try reinstall whole game,i try reinstall Steam and still no improvement. :-( Can anyone hlep me? Thank you!

Bez názvu.png

7. bangel69

bangel69 New Member AMS2 Club Member

just a guess: could be problem with Š character, if your user directory is Martin Smišek

8. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Run single races and use rF2 Log Analyzer to put the result logs towards a season, it works for AMS and it keeps track of every statistic imaginable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

You gotta be connected to Steam when starting the tool, otherwise it won't work.