1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incar Management menu

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Christy, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Salut,
    Please how to validate a choice in this menu? 'enter' key does nothing!
    And how to add or reduce an option with which keyboard key?
    And when I'm in the pit, what key to validate the start of repairs?
    In the options menu it lacks settings to do all this, it's not at all intuitive (well from my point of view of course) :)

Merci

2. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Hey Christy you need to give a look at in-game options and assign keys to it as you can see on the screen below...
    ICM.jpg
    Then you can change the other ICM labelled assignments as you wish.
    Hope it helps!

If you are interested on some fun races or need further assistance you can join us at AMSUnofficial (shameless promotion I know lol).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  3. Christy

Bonjour,
    Thanks for answering, but that doesn't answer my question! certainly because of the translation of the post from French to English ... Of course I know this menu and the options :)

But my question: I don't know which keyboard key I can use increase or decrease a value + (1.2.3) or - (1.2.3) I tried several keys 'without succeeding'!

4. DaVeX

All good, probably it is my fault since I am not eng native :p
    BTW, you can navigate the ICM with up/down then once you reached the desired option with left/right you can decrease/increase values...
    If you can post a screen would help me because I sense probably I misunderstood again lol.

5. Christy

Thanks Dave,
    If if I understood you :).
    In fact I could not, because I put the seat adjustment left and right arrow and up-down arrow! I will modify that and check if it works. I will do that tonight or tomorrow.
    BTW? what does it mean ?

ABOUT your link, you don't have a site for your discord-only league?

6. DaVeX

Ops, sorry....btw means "by the way" :)
    About our group you can give a look to our webpage Home
    we aren't a league as the others, more a Reiza fan's group with weekly races open to all, we have people from different nations (Frenchs too!).
    Probably on Discord we will be able to help you easily being faster than forum.

7. Christy

Chat with you on Discord to help me say that it would be 'great' if you speak French? I'm interested in your link about your 'team', the only problem I have encountered on ACC, or Rf2 and riding with competent people ... is that they don't have beginners at all. .and they are often not very nice ... :) I had the experience ..!

And with newbies, it's because they're oblivious ... and don't follow the rules well ... and so I stopped riding with humans ... But I want to have a new experience with your team.

Except that I do not know the AMS2 track well, and if I register for an 'Open' it will take me 15 days to train and know the track well in order to arrive at an hour away from the 10th 1st but correct for my level and that (without ever stamping anyone ..) except of course in an exceptional case.
    Because I would rather let it go ... than create an accident! I like to simulate in a serious way and not do a 'stock car' ... :)

Hope you can understand this message? :)

8. DaVeX

Feel free to join us, you will find a good place with good people :)
    Don't worry about language barriers since we are used to that, we will try to help nevertheless and you will find people more competent than me.
    About being a beginner, no worries at all, you are free to join our races and practice with us, also if something goes wrong our guys will be glad to help and teach you a trick or two :)