1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec DD1 not recognised in calibration

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by DocFar, Jan 24, 2021.

1. DocFar

DocFar New Member

-I updated my Fanatec to the latest Driver 400 and automobilista to Hotfix v1.1.0.5
    AM2 will not calibrate teh wheel on the first screen and also on second screen
    On trying to assign steering axes it says multiple inputs detected - no changes made
    In game the wheel will not go left past the centre point but will move left and right up to the centre point -Changing the wheel sensitivity to auto or a preset angle eg 1080 makes no difference

There are no problems with other sims

Anyone have a suggestion?

2. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Is your problem solved? I hope so.
    If not: Does the game detect your wheel as Fanatec DD in calibration menu? As workaround, other people having trouble calbrating their gear tried to choose another wheel of the same firm or just "custom wheel" and then went on with calibration. Had worked this way for some other players.

3. torsteinvh

torsteinvh Steam: Nietzroth AMS2 Club Member

When calibrating my DD1 I calibrate the wheel before the pedals, and before assigning any other buttons and keys. I turn the wheel all the way to it stops, and then I start turning it back the other way. Shortly after I start turning back the axis is registered. Has worked fine the last few times I have tried.