Automobilista v1.0.1 is RELEASED

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

This is a hotfix to address some of the main issues that have been reported since v1.0 release.

Changelog for Build v1.0.1:
    • Fixed bug causing memory leak in menus
    • Fixed bug with track usage conditions using current setting (rather than defaulting to max state) in Time Trial mode
    • Fixed bug which could cause game to run in 16bit color mode when in Windowed mode
    • Updated DRM version to atone for some potential conflicts with older OS
    • Fixed bug where max opponent vehicles in menu would not reset to the current series default after switching from a series with a higher limit
    • Corrected vehicle info display during loading screen for triple screen resolutions
    • Further adjusted floating car issue in multiplayer replays
    • Small UI tweaks to race settings
    • Corrected alpha in main menu series graphics to remove light square box around them
    • DynHUD: Improved DeltaTimesWidget in TIME TRIAL mode & fixed initial visibility in CleanHUD; Updated Editor initialization paths
    • Corrected parameters in F-Retro & F-Vintage series for VX portal
    • Mendig: Limited max car count to 20
    • F-Vintage: Fixed Miatra 02 1969 tachometer needle; helmet updates
    • F-Retro: Fixed suspension animation
    • F-Vee: fixed suspension visibility from cockpit
    • F-V12: Updated throttle map
    • F-V10: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load; fixed mirrors from TV cam;
    • SuperV8: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
    • Boxer Cup: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
    • Montana: Fixed transmission description to 5-speed sequential

OBS:
    Steam Achievements have been rescheduled to be introduced in v1.1 at the end of the month.

VX portal is also now also officially launched at www.virtualxperience.net ! You can access the multiplayer lobby and launch the sim straight from your browser. Our official public rooms are also up and running now, with a rotating schedule soon to be divulged.

If you have a bug to report please use the new bug report thread (make sure to check the opening post first).

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game, please refer to USER MANUAL present as a launch option from Steam If you need further assistance please post it in V1.0 troubleshooting topic or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 16
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Synthbent715

Synthbent715 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Awesome! I can play again without having SP1 installed! Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luca

Luca New Member

Hi, Mendig 2 has been added : what's the difference between Mendig 1 & Mendig 2 ?

Luca.

4. Renato Simioni

A mistake, it´s not ready for inclusion. Has been removed.

5. Rico30000

Rico30000 New Member AMS2 Club Member

There is still a bug about the power and the torque of the engine that are displayed when track is loading... Indeed, in the showroom, the values displayed for the engine are good but when track is loading the values displayed are not taking in count the upgrade.ini file of the mod... So this bug can only be seen with an adding mod that is changing the power and/or the torque in the upgrade.ini file. Hope it will be corrected in the next version... And i want to finish by saying that Reiza is awesome and AMS rocks!!!

6. Synthbent715

Guys, did you change anything in the past 24 hours or so? Yesterday around 4:00 pm. I had AMS up and running with no problems. Tonight, I try to start it up (9:30 pm) and I am getting the same APPCRASH error. Also, the same thing happens where I delete the plr folder and it will then start, but as soon as I create a new player name it crashes again. Just wondering if anything has changed between then and now or if it is, after all, a problem with my system. Thanks guys.

7. Renato Simioni

No changes. Are you aware of any other changes in the system since?

8. Synthbent715

No changes to my system, the only thing I did yesterday was add a few mod tracks. Did a full uninstall / reinstall this morning though, as soon as I put in a player name the game crashes. Funny thing is, AMS Beta still works fine. If you guys didn't change anything than its definitely something on my end and I will keep trying to figure it out. Thanks Renato.

9. roby13

roby13 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

maybe double plr file?

10. Renato Simioni

It must be some user admin restriction, game trying to write files where the user doesnt have permission to. The odd thing is this variation overnight, or even from version to version.

Is the game installed as a subfolder of \Program Files? If yes, might be worth trying another location.

11. Synthbent715

I have all my steam games on a separate HDD, I will uninstall it and then try to install on another HDD. I will go through the folders too and check my permissions. Thanks Renato.

12. Synthbent715

Just FYI. I got my new SSD installed with a fresh copy of Windows 10. AMS works like a charm now, thanks guys.