1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Monaco Is ALWAYS A Blast To Drive On!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ralonso, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Ralonso

Ralonso Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey Everyone!

Lately I went back to Monaco for some preparations for my ongoing Formula V10 Championship Season!

And I was literally blown away from the atmosphere and challenge you get from Automobilista 2, when driving on that iconic race circuit!

So I highly recommend you to try it out!

If you wanna see how I has been doing in Monaco, please go watching it over here:

Thank you very much!

And enjoy!

Ralonso

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

I just had a go after reading your post and it is indeed very atmospheric! Its a nice video you put together with the commentary too- I quite enjoyed it and thought that was a nice touch. Music intro etc all well done too. Very nice. Subscribed.

Do you use VR or trackir? Im on the oculus here and its just mental the sense of speed.

I picked up the V10 for the first time yesterday and was pretty blown away by it, so I had a trundle around Jerez as an immersive 'test' session. It seems it suits me because I ended up 20th in the rankings on the Moto layout timetrial and 6th on the Chicane layout :) Now the big question has to be do I continue my stock car championship or switch to these epic machines... if you havent already get yourself to Jerez. Its a very flowing track and the last two right handers on the moto layaout are epic flat out.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ralonso

I'm really glad, you liked the content!
    And of course, thank you so much for subscribing! It's a pleasure that you even enjoyed my commentary!

I will defenetly have a go at Jerez as well soon, I think it's a quite difficult and challenging circuit as well and I like it too!
    So thank you again for your comment and stick around for the race!

• Like Like x 1
  4. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I've been dabbing at it for a long time using low powered Formula Trainer and it's so rewarding going close to the barriers. No wonder why real drivers are loving it when there's hardly any overtaking going on. Sensational experience.
    I admire everyone who can drive it lap after lap without hitting anything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I dislike Monaco cause the reverbsound during the tunnels scares me, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ralonso

Man, this is exacxtly the essence of what it means driving through Monaco! Thank you very much for this post!

• Like Like x 1