1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug or vendetta in TT ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by BrunoB, Feb 19, 2021.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

I dont know if this is a newly introduced bug in TT mode - or something more personal.:eek:
    But I havent experienced this before.:whistle:

When I load 2x ghosts (Personal Best and Best in Session) it can be seen (pic) that my Personal Best is 1:35.797.
    But when I get into the TT session it can be seen that my Personal Best is now "converted" to 1:36.640.
    WTF:mad:
    The extra strange thing is that on the TT LB there is no time saying 1:36.640.

ByTheWay: Could it be Reiza that as a kind of vendetta has included this as a personal "service" for BrunoB ? o_O

1.png 2.png

2. BrunoB

Now its happening again on another track.
    The personal best 1:02.183 gets converted to 1:02.481.:mad:

ByTheWay: I have concluded that it must be some brasilian mafioso family that have good old BrunoB in their sight. Probably getting a bloody horsehead in my bed some night.:eek:

TT1.png TT2.png

3. BrunoB

ByTheWay: I will just use this thread opportunity :D to make a small announcement for trying the Oulton Park Classic version.
    I just explored this layout few days ago.
    And this announcement is because if you as me hate how the 2 chicanes on the Oulton Park GP version completely has spoiled the flow of the track then check the Classic version out.

When I launched this version it reminded me of the same layout in iRacing.
    But man how much better the formula car (F-Reiza) felt in AMS2 compared to iRacing.
    And if I recall right then AMS2 has much more immersive environment beside the track - but most urgent the tarmac feels much more rough and challenging than the dancing floor-ish tarmac in iRacing.
    Do yourself a favour and check this Classic layout out :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BrunoB

Haha good one.
    Both to myself and 124 others my good man :p:p