1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec DD1 wheel + V1 pedals not working anymore

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by karloy, Mar 13, 2021.

1. karloy

karloy New Member

Hi, I can't get the my DD1 wheel and the V1 pedals to work anymore recently. The buttons on my Clubsport Steering Formula Carbon work normally, but the wheel and the pedals don't respond. Calibration shows 0 and won't respond. Other games and Fanatec USB settings work well

This occurred in the past before, and i had to delete the controller config from the Automobilista 2 documents folder. This doesn't work anymore. I also deleted the whole Automobilista 2 folder and reinstalled, no luck. I tried switching USB ports, issue remains.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas?

2. karloy

karloy New Member

And of course I mean V3 pedals, not V1 :)

3. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Try selecting "wheel custom" as profile instead of "Fanatec dd1". In built profile is only guaranteed to work with Formula V2 rim and similar.

4. karloy

karloy New Member

Found it, was a combination of the USB cable and the USB port.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Omar Alejo Mangudo

Omar Alejo Mangudo New Member

How so? I'm having the same problem with a Driving force GT.
    Windows and logitech soft detects it and respong, automobilista detects it but doesn't respond in-game ( neither calibration or racing )