1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza/Anyone know if or when these will be added?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by gdubmx, Mar 29, 2021.

1. gdubmx

gdubmx Member AMS2 Club Member

*Posted on Steam forum8
    Reiza before i forget.. (did this while playing, i tried to write it as it was fresh in my mind)
    Im hoping we will soon (real soon) get these features added in. (of course there is a priority of more pressing things to address)
    1: ability to change name in game.
    2: TCS/ABS Controls bindable to wheel (increase/.decrease)
    3: in game driver stats/records (even steam achievements too)
    4: more gt cars in all gt classes
    5: ability to edit the current championship race length (even the shortest is still too long on GT3 Series)
    6:ability to save game mid race
    7:more touring cars :)

amazing game, thank you Reiza
    this game combined with CrewChief is so much fun, really enjoying the Sprint Car series

2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

We should not allow people to change name in game... if you drive like an idiot and/or play like an asshole, your name should "stick" and get barred from servers, etc...

That is one of the good reason why iRacing doesn't allow to change of name and forces real name attached to your payment account. it creates "accountability"....

Sometimes, I wish people would pay a little "rea-life" fee to repair their cars when they race online (but I can see a ton of other issues as well)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RolandOfDongworth

RolandOfDongworth New Member

So, I could be wrong on this, but with the way that AMS2 does "dedicated servers", that'll be dependent on how the host sets up their blacklist. In Project Cars 2, which uses an identical system, allows the use of name and/or steam ID. In the rare event that I've had to ban someone from my server, the first thing I do is lookup their SteamID, and ban them that way so they can't just change their name.