1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find out the rules when starting a championship?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Jeff Scharpf, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

It would be nice to have a description explaining the rules when starting a new championship. I'm not real familiar with the Brazilian stock car championship and I had no idea it was a requirement to pit lol.. So I ran my first race and with just a few minutes to go my crew chief was yelling at me to pit :)..
    Since there are several championships I can play around with, it would be nice to have a small summary of what types of rules are enforced.. or maybe I missed that?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Would be lovely indeed.

3. Raf Nix

Raf Nix New Member

Just observed a just 1 tyre mandatory pit (doesn't matter which) seems to be the only work in common of all pit-ins I saw in 2020 season. Everything else seems to be free of choice and part of the strategy.
    It really would be great if a kind brazil fellow racer would clarify

4. krissangel

krissangel Member AMS2 Club Member

A other thing about custom champs. I've never found the old F1's points countdown (9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1). Did i miss it ?