1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting multiplayer lobbies with DLC

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by RolandOfDongworth, Apr 1, 2021.

1. RolandOfDongworth

RolandOfDongworth New Member

Hi!

One of the things that I've read is that only the host is required to own DLC in multiplayer lobbies. Is this indeed correct? I'd read that in multiplayer and TT modes, that all tracks were available as long as the host owned them. Was I wrong about that?

I - a season pass owner - was hosting a lobby with Spa as the track, and my buddy was getting disconnected for not owning the DLC, which is why I wanted to confirm. It sounded like a cool selling point, which is why I ask.

Fwiw, I did use the search button, but wasn't able to nail down my answer.

2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Not yet. The idea is to eventually have that

• Like Like x 1
  3. RolandOfDongworth

RolandOfDongworth New Member

Ahh ok. That makes sense.

Curious what time timeline on that would be (not that it would be known). Seems like a pretty strong reason to buy it from a MP perspective.

Thanks!

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

Thanks Shriukan. Some of my buddies said this was already implemented and I asked about it in the beta forum but the message got buried. It sure didn't seem like it was yet working when I tried with a buddy who did not own the Season Pass.