1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JCW MINI - Tyre heating issue & crash physics.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Kyle henderson, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Kyle henderson

Kyle henderson New Member

Good afternoon Team.

I have recently been driving the JCW mini and finding that the tyre temperatures are overheating within 1-2 laps, I have tried multiple methods of driving with these cars to try and reduce the temps but I seem to be getting nowhere with this.

I have spoken with several other drivers who are all facing the same issue which is making it feel like something isn't right across the settings for the tyre temps. A previous version of this car never had this issue and since the latest patch it is now undriveable/enjoyable to drive like it used to be.

Would it be possible for this to be reviewed and feedback given?

Further to this, we are seeing crashes in the JCW which seem very overpronounced in the game, a race yesterday saw an opponent slightly touch the rear of my car, side-on in the same direction and we both suddenly spun out in the opposite direction. Another instance of this was a side by side touch which spun both cars inwards on themselves which wouldn't happen in a real scenario to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Sim Racing Life AMS2 Club Member

I second this, car feels very different and almost no fun to drive anymore. Hoping team Reiza can sort this issue as we are supposed to be having a championship league race start next week.
    Maybe @Renato Simioni could look into this ?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

There’s a heap of power understeer pulling to outside of corner, makes it impossible to exit under acceleration. Would be ok if it didn’t understeer so much into turn as could be fast in slow out method to compensate.