1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 with Reverb G2 issue

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by cnhoff, Apr 22, 2021.

1. cnhoff

cnhoff New Member

Hi,

i just got my first VR headset, a Reverb G2. Installed it and set-it up in Windows Mixed Reality.

Please excuse my total ignorance in those matters, but when loading AMS2 (or ACC, does not matter) the game is displayed on my monitor, but not in the headset. More specifically this happens:

- I start AMS2 in Steam
    - it asks me in what mode and i have tried both Steam VR and Oculus VR options, no difference
    - the "Mixed Reality Portal" is loaded automatically and the cliff house is displayed in my headset
    - AMS2 is starting automatically
    - When loading a track, the game is diplayed on my monitor, but not in the headset. the headset still shows the cliff house

I guess that is more of a general user-type issue, but maybe someone can explain to me how to start AMS2 in VR?

Thanks a lot!

Christian

2. TronLi

TronLi Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think you need to go into the Mixed Reality Portal settings>Headset Display and at the bottom you'll see Input Switching. I have mine set to manual. I think you just need to press Win + Y afterward.

Another tip, in Steam, go to View>Settings>In-Game and disable Desktop Game Theater (it caused VR issues for me in the past).

• Like Like x 1