1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else affected???

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ochilbaz, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Active Member

Apologies if mentioned already but anyone else experiencing the following?

My pc updated recently and I jumped into automobilista 2 for 1st time since update to 1.14 and all my settings had changed and I couldn’t get my thrustmaster ts-xw to work or even calibrate. I was getting mega frustrated but changed my wheel selection ingame to ts-pc wheel and everything worked ok even though my wheel is ts-xw

Am I the only one with this issue and if so any ideas to rectify?

Thanks in advance
    Baz

2. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Active Member

I had a look in my automobilista 2 folder and noticed that since my pc updated there are many files that look duplicated and say “copy” at end of line. I opened a couple of these and noticed that the values within appear to be different for example in one the sharpening is 1.5 and in another “copy” file sharpening is 1.1

should I delete everything ?

help is appreciated
    Baz

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Do you have OneDrive or some other program running that backups or duplicates your My Documents folder to a cloud/another computer? This could easily cause confusing bugs if files are not being updated properly due to synchronisation conflicts.

4. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Sounds like just the kind of thing responsible for some conflicting reports and perceived differences from users even with same /similar equipment. Very tempting to look myself later and if differences then I will certainly delete (pain sometimes but proven to work this end). Updates to windows = pain. = period. this end so stopped it