1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to finish championship

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Wilfred de Ruijter, May 6, 2021.

1. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Last weeks I was driving in championships for Stock Car 2017, GT1 and in the last release GT3.
    In none of the championships I entered I was able to finish it. I drove the last race, ended the race and clicked 'continue'. There was a loop at the last race. Every time at the last track I had to restart the race and the game didn't finish the championship.
    With the last release I started with de GT3 at Bathurst and after the race I can proceed to Adelaide. But If I don't want to race immediately and go out of the championship mode. I have to restart from the beginning.
    Do more people have this problem?

2. Squalido

Squalido New Member

Last time I finished a championship (4 months ago) that happened to me. There isn't a 'completed championship' screen and the last race is always left pending there when coming back from it, so you have to assume that the table displayed after finishing the last race are the final results and move on. Maybe this will be improved next month with the release of custom championships.

Second issue, I haven't had it. Recently I have started a GT1 championship and I can exit after complete every round and my progress is always saved.

3. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Today I noticed that the GT3 and the stockcar 2017 championships are not shown anymore when I want to start another championship.