Automobilista Tyre and Qualification Issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by arford.moro, May 18, 2021.

1. arford.moro

arford.moro New Member

Hi,

I just bought Automobilista and it's been updated to 1.5.3. I'm now currently playing the custom season in Brazil V8 Stock car championship 2017. I made the season by picking all cars in the custom season tool.

However, I noticed two strange things:
    1. I'd like to force AI to pit in the race, so I edited the gdb file in location folders. However, after the editing, I noticed that they tire allocation (which was I assigned to 9 set) became unlimited.

2. I chose 1 practice session, qualification, and 2 race in each rounds. I did practice then continued to qualification. I got pole position, then I quit the game. Logically, should I return to the game, the qualification results must stand (in which I got pole position). However, this turned out to be false. After quitting and continuing the race, the grid somehow randomized and I lost the pole position, but retain the points I set from earning pole position.

Just two questions. Are these bugs? Is there any workaround for these issues? These just ruined the racing realism.

Thanks

Arford.Moro