1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FFB - Loss of kerb details since the update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by James Lee GTE, Jun 6, 2021.

1. James Lee GTE

James Lee GTE Active Member

This new update has me torn.
    On the one hand I’m super happy that I’m no longer getting that choppy see saw sensation when the wheel acts like a pendulum when you hit or go over the limit a round sharp turns.
    But now going over kerbs and rumble strips I’m getting either nothing or a tiny rumble on my wheel.
    I know the telemetry is still there, because when I go over a kerb or rumble strip my butt kicker is still making awesome vibrations and shaking my rig. My wheel on the other hand I either get nothing or a tiny rumble.
    I have the exact same in game settings and the same wheel settings pre update. My FX slider is on 100 and I use the DD2.
    Anyone else having the same issues?
    Also the AI at 100% aggression at Daytona and Long Beach are awful, it’s like being on a public lobby. The AI cannot drive these circuits, same level of skill as a teenager on a joypad.

2. bandqit

bandqit Active Member

Maybe try using a custom ffb file and bump up the kerbs value to taste.